Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

First on EBAY…. Number 69

Approve South Park GIF

It needed to be done...

Interesting choice of red seat belts and calipers with orange. Also interesting that it received PPF and then got put up for sale. 🤷🏻‍♂️
All these amazing cars on Ebay really pisses me off. I guess anything for all mighty dollar.

It has 20 miles - I suspect this one is still at the dealership and is their inventory? My guess is all-in, this car would have been about $125k out the door with taxes for an owner. Looks like the seller is looking for $25k market adjustment with minimum bid of $140k...

It has 20 miles - I suspect this one is still at the dealership and is their inventory? My guess is all-in, this car would have been about $125k out the door with taxes for an owner. Looks like the seller is looking for $25k market adjustment with minimum bid of $140k...
Without reserve met…

Not very good at advertising. Left out the most important word "Blackwing"

All these amazing cars on Ebay really pisses me off. I guess anything for all mighty dollar.
Eh you never know life circumstances. Especially after waiting 7 months. The alternative to someone selling it right away is letting the dealer have it, and then letting them charge whatever they want and make a profit.

Eh you never know life circumstances. Especially after waiting 7 months. The alternative to someone selling it right away is letting the dealer have it, and then letting them charge whatever they want and make a profit.
That's true. I was only thinking of all the people that really wanted one and missed because someone wanted to make a buck.

Looking at these prices, I'm seriously considering putting mine up there as well. Help me fund CT5-BW :D

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back