Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
ETA is conservatively 3 weeks to our first production piece.

The cost of carbon is steadily rising, and materials getting harder to secure. Once we have the first one properly laid quality control I will open back up for orders. Then we can secure materials at a lower cost and while they are available

Yes sir. Those will come once we get the spoilers all settled and on cars.
I think the oem CF spoiler, splitter, and diffuser are great as is but if you get around to doing side skirts it would be nice if you could make them wider / more aggressive. Would be the perfect package!

I think the oem CF spoiler, splitter, and diffuser are great as is but if you get around to doing side skirts it would be nice if you could make them wider / more aggressive. Would be the perfect package!
I agree. The side skirts need just a little more aggression

I'm not sure if I got this correct but my 5 B/W salesman said that the OEM carbon are on backorder forever but I can get the car with spoilers made of a different material "not carbon" that are as he said black in color. He said that he had a 4 B/W in stock and they look pretty good just not the carbon weave.
Anybody have info on this or am I just not understanding correctly ?
Regards

I'm not sure if I got this correct but my 5 B/W salesman said that the OEM carbon are on backorder forever but I can get the car with spoilers made of a different material "not carbon" that are as he said black in color. He said that he had a 4 B/W in stock and they look pretty good just not the carbon weave.
Regards
Could that be a used 4 in stock w/ @Terrance Sig carbon spoiler gloss coated in black?

Regards

He is confused. The 4BW without any carbon fiber packages comes with a gloss black spoiler that is smaller than the CF packaged cars. The 5BW either comes with a body colored very small spoiler that is the same as the regular CT5 V non blackwing, or the CF spoiler as part of the CF1 Package.

What dealer in CT is this?

I only want a rear spoiler and I am willing to wait for production of the aftermarket carbon fiber parts to catch up with demand. Until then......I just went and had some of my black plastic wrapped with a carbon fiber to see how it looks on the cheap. I'm happy with the results and it cost me $800 for the front spoiler, rear spoiler, side rockers , rear air diffuser (not complete part due to the many angles) and a small piece on the trunk. If any piece gets scratched, I won't cry like I would over a real CF part. I believe Cadillac wants approx. $3500 for the rear spoiler alone.
Here are my 2 Caddy's ......."Beauty and the Beast".

Attachments

• 20220719_184758.jpg
    20220719_184758.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
  • 20220623_150623.jpg
    20220623_150623.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 183
I would be interested in one of the spoilers… wondering if it would be better just to paint gloss black to match rest of my car (no CF1 or CF2 package).

FYI - here is the most comprehensive list I’ve seen so far of the parts for the CF components of package 1 and 2. Cross posting from other sub forum.

CT5 V BW CF front lip p/n 84432226 (MSRP $1496.06; Sale $972.34)
CT 5 V BW CF front deflector Left p/n 84490401 (MSRP $833.93; Sale $542.56)
CT 5 V BW CF front deflector Right p/n 84490400 (MSRP $833.93; Sale $542.56)
CT5 V BW CF side skirt Left p/n 84965189 (MSPR $1563.22; Sale $1017.04)
CT5 V BW CF side skirt Right p/n 84965190 (MSPR $1563.22; Sale $1017.04)
CT5 V BW CF Rear Diffuser p/n 84981408 (Sale $2149.29)
CT5 V BW CF rear spoiler p/n 85561511(MSRP $3995.00; Sale $3235.95)
CT5 V BW CF grille header p/n 85104596 ($944.95)

I only want a rear spoiler and I am willing to wait for production of the aftermarket carbon fiber parts to catch up with demand. Until then......I just went and had some of my black plastic wrapped with a carbon fiber to see how it looks on the cheap. I'm happy with the results and it cost me $800 for the front spoiler, rear spoiler, side rockers , rear air diffuser (not complete part due to the many angles) and a small piece on the trunk. If any piece gets scratched, I won't cry like I would over a real CF part. I believe Cadillac wants approx. $3500 for the rear spoiler alone.
Here are my 2 Caddy's ......."Beauty and the Beast".

Please post pics of all the Carbon work! I bet it looks killer!

No extra holes are neeeded. The trunk already has all of them. At most you may need to clearance what is already there.

Sweet. Send me over an email address when you can
The CF rear spoiler has two additional holes in each end. The CF is much longer than the no CF spoiler. Apparently, the ends will lift at higher speeds without the additional points.

OEM is flowing back into stock. I just ordered the front splitter and left/right front deflectors from GM. They will be here in one week.

OEM is flowing back into stock. I just ordered the front splitter and left/right front deflectors from GM. They will be here in one week.

Are you saying you ordered OEM CF from GM for a VIN that didn't come with CF packages??!!

Are you saying you ordered OEM CF from GM for a VIN that didn't come with CF packages??!!
I already got the full set of CF (except for rear diffuser and grille header) for my non CF VIN car. There is nothing in the VIN that calls out CF vs non CF.

Good to know! I stopped following the Carbon fiber PN database. thread after all the downer comments about not being able to order parts for non-CF cars.

I'm still all in on Terrance's spoiler, but it's an interesting option for the other pieces.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back