Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Finally, a good blackwing hat.

savethemanual

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V blackwing

Better than anything I saw at spring mountain or elsewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_4475.jpeg
    IMG_4475.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4476.jpeg
    IMG_4476.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
It is good because it does not say BLACKWING.

I ordered one a few days ago, think it arrives tomorrow :)

The stuff is expensive ($150 Christmas ornament? It IS sold out though) but the two sets of cufflinks are cool!

Thanks for the info!

That's actually a nice looking hat. All embroidered. Some of these hats I've seen look a little crappy.

Is it a low crown… for all us small headed guys!! I hate when it’s a flat bill and fits like a top hat!

Mine came yesterday and I love it. Huge props on the shipping too. Arrived in an all black 8" cube box with lots of V labeled wrapping tissue cradling the hat.

Mine came yesterday and I love it. Huge props on the shipping too. Arrived in an all black 8" cube box with lots of V labeled wrapping tissue cradling the hat.
Quit holding out on us. My tool box is inquiring. Did it come with stickers?!?!?!?!!

Quit holding out on us. My tool box is inquiring. Did it come with stickers?!?!?!?!!
LOL, yes, one obnoxious sticker on the brim that is quickly removed. Which reminds me, why do some people leave those stickers on their hats and wear them like that??

What size did you guys get? I never bought a hat that had a size option?

What size did you guys get? I never bought a hat that had a size option?
I bought the M/L and it is perfect. With fitted hats, I am commonly 7.25" or 7.375". The M/L seems to be exactly in this range.

I had to go to the New Era web site to find a sizing chart for the 39THIRTY hat. Based on that, I ordered a S/M.

I’m naturally at an overlap region of the chart so I went M/L. Nothing with the rodeo is ever easy. I have a 50:50 chance of returning for a S/M.

I had to go to the New Era web site to find a sizing chart for the 39THIRTY hat. Based on that, I ordered a S/M.

Very strange site. They can't just give a straight answer.

They have a sizing chart here, which doesn't show sizing for the stretch fit caps.

Then you have to go to one of the 39THIRTY caps and click the sizing chart link on that page to translate a normal cap size (e.g. 7 5/8) to their sizing, and then to S/M/L sizing.

I was able to order based on trying out 39Thirrty hats. The L/XL is huge. Like Bigfoot/Sasquatch huge.

Good information, though, which confirms that they do run large. I would have figured a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4 would be a L/XL cap. Instead, that head size is right in the middle of the M/L size range.

Got my M/L hat today that I ordered before Christmas. My hat size is 7 1/4 and I would think the M/L would be perfect for 7 1/2 to 7 5/8. The S/M would be too small for 7 1/4. It’s a tad bit loose, but better that than too tight.

Got my M/L hat today that I ordered before Christmas. My hat size is 7 1/4 and I would think the M/L would be perfect for 7 1/2 to 7 5/8. The S/M would be too small for 7 1/4. It’s a tad bit loose, but better that than too tight.

Just got mine as well, also the Medium/Large. Fits me perfectly, and I think I'm a 7 5/8" hat size.

Love the authenticity. Fit and finish on par with other GM products. ;) Okay, I'm being snarky. In all seriousness, it's a very nice cap. I trimmed the loose thread, no harm done. But that loose thread in the cap made me think of all the body panel alignment threads and poor paint quality threads...

1707851560514.png

Just got mine as well, also the Medium/Large. Fits me perfectly, and I think I'm a 7 5/8" hat size.

Love the authenticity. Fit and finish on par with other GM products. ;) Okay, I'm being snarky. In all seriousness, it's a very nice cap. I trimmed the loose thread, no harm done. But that loose thread in the cap made me think of all the body panel alignment threads and poor paint quality threads...

View attachment 24350
No QA / QC! How does it leave the factory like that! 😂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop