Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Does your Blackwing get a Christmas present?

yup, like 12 bucks.
I got mine.
And even once the blackwing badges come out, a plate frame like that will still be good and not overkill.
For example look at plate frames on many AMGs and M series cars.... how many more times does it need to say "AMG" or "M"?

Gave the 4BW a pre-Xmas wash :)
20221223_105512.jpg

It gets to be shiney and sparkly for 2 days before it rains on Boxing Day, bah humbug.

My wife got this for my BW. Turns out this thing freaking rocks.

Attachments

• 56F65B56-1D3C-4BE4-B61A-9B6BB88F38BF.jpeg
    56F65B56-1D3C-4BE4-B61A-9B6BB88F38BF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
Sign is cool but the towels are awesome! Can't tell if they're for detailing or your golf bag...
Either way they cover some of the best music that I can't stop listening to still. Long live Rock n Roll!
Thank you Sir. I meant to reply to you. The towels go with my Bar, and my wife makes them for me. I got some Maiden towels last year, and was thrilled with the new additions this year!!

20230107_213325 - Copy.jpg

20230107_213234 - Copy.jpg

Happy Holidays!
How did nobody respond to this thread this year. . . maybe people aren't committing enough time to reading EVERY THREAD, CMON FOLKS!!!
My fam provided some gifts for the BW
The haul:
-CF spoiler 447-BKCF from Extreme Online Store - I've documented the install of this, will post eventually. It's not OEM or oe replica, but it is really nice looking CF and fits well.
- Black emblems all around, which means mine has a Blackwing badge on it for the first time ever.
20231229_074311.jpg

Santa brought my BW some Race Ramps this year! And a tire inflator.

Attachments

• IMG_1884.jpg
    IMG_1884.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 30

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace