Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

discussing pricing with dealer

I really don't see the ADMs sticking around for the Blackwings. It's not an M badge or an AMG badge, so non-car people are out of the dick swinging badge contest. This car is not all that hyped, even to car people.
It's not that hyped, because they haven't hit the streets yet, and I have yet to see any CTFs tested by any of the automotive toilet paper rags. Now that BMW has slapped a Miss Piggy honker on their M-line (and I've heard something even more appalling is coming down BMW's colon), I have a feeling the M-badge is about to get hit in the family jewels.

Ok...so everyone fess up...how many of you in here followed my advice and got a signed P&S outlining pricing on their Blackwing??

Ok...so everyone fess up...how many of you in here followed my advice and got a signed P&S outlining pricing on their Blackwing??
I didn't and I wish I had, would have brought a lot of peace of mind, even though dealer reconfirmed msrp pricing he could still screw me over.

Signed, no, but have it in email from a GM over several dealerships under the name. I am hoping that is enough.

I did not although I do have several emails regarding an agreement on MSRP pricing. I’m pretty confident currently although, there’s always that little bit of doubt until I sign on the dotted line.

Well, I know I'm getting screwed... but it's too late.

I have a text chain where the sales guy "guaranteed" the ADM would be no more than $2k back in March. I had Cadillac move the order to that dealer in Phoenix after getting the commitment since my local CA dealer would not budge from $20k. When it looked like the car was going to be built on 7/19, I called to ask about getting detailed pricing to shop financing, I found out that sales guy has since "moved on". I'm really hoping his manager will stick to the arrangement. 🙏

I have a text chain where the sales guy "guaranteed" the ADM would be no more than $2k back in March. I had Cadillac move the order to that dealer in Phoenix after getting the commitment since my local CA dealer would not budge from $20k. When it looked like the car was going to be built on 7/19, I called to ask about getting detailed pricing to shop financing, I found out that sales guy has since "moved on". I'm really hoping his manager will stick to the arrangement. 🙏
I hope you're right that they stick to the deal. Mine sure didn't.

I was told $2k ADM at Coulter Cadillac Tempe

My dealership here in Idaho claims they don't do ADMs. So far they've stuck to that and the dealership manager signed off on the MSRP pricing.

Now the other trough toilet of a dealership across town? They have been marking crap up (although I supposedly have the only blackwing allocation/reservation in Idaho, so i'm not sure if they would mark one up if they got one)

Is it possible to get supplier price?

It looks like the site was updated since last week and GM will not offer employee pricing on this model

GM might think this car will be like the C8 Corvette as far as supply and demand.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back