Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

discussing pricing with dealer

I was able to get on the phone with my dealer and he confirmed it would be MSRP, phew! As you guys said, I just frankly reminded that we discussed that the pricing was not going to me marked up, and he re-confirmed that because I pre ordered in good faith, there wouldn't be any adjustment.

I was able to get on the phone with my dealer and he confirmed it would be MSRP, phew! As you guys said, I just frankly reminded that we discussed that the pricing was not going to me marked up, and he re-confirmed that because I pre ordered in good faith, there wouldn't be any adjustment.
You guys are so lucky !!!

I've already contracted mine for $500 over invoice , MSRP is $105030 got it for $99527 + $599 doc fee , but I've been doing business with this local dealer for 20 + years .

My dealer just told me $5K over MSRP. Such BS, we had previously agreed on MSRP but I didn't get anything in writing. Not a huge amount, but it's the principle.
The good old days when your word was your bond but, I guess that all’s fare in love, war & ADM. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤬

My dealer just told me $5K over MSRP. Such BS, we had previously agreed on MSRP but I didn't get anything in writing. Not a huge amount, but it's the principle.
Contact GM, let them know they agreed to msrp initially and then waited until you weren't able to change dealers anymore and marked up the price 5k. That shit is unacceptable.

Contact GM, let them know they agreed to msrp initially and then waited until you weren't able to change dealers anymore and marked up the price 5k. That shit is unacceptable.
This is a sore spot for me. You gifted them with a reservation, a sale they wouldn’t otherwise have made, and this is the thanks that you get.

I think any dealer that does this should be shared in this forum and then everyone of us should contact them and let them know we will be spreading the word to not do business with them

So they get paid 5K because you were kind enough to select there name. That is BS IMO.

Cadillac rep said they can't guarantee a dealer swap is possible at this late stage. Leaves me with some hope. I'll be willing to pay a new dealer $5K over MSRP just to stick to the first.

I'm waiting on someone from the dealer to call me back at this point. If I don't hear back in a couple of days going to try to raise hell with Cadillac but pretty sure I'm screwed.

And they’ll try to slap on their name on the license plate holder or a sticker. Which of course you’ll want to urinate on.

And they’ll try to slap on their name on the license plate holder or a sticker. Which of course you’ll want to urinate on.
License plate frames are easily removable. I told my dealer no dealer stickers or, emblems.

Funny you mention that.

The dealer I got my diesel Sierra 1500 from was horrible. They put one of their stickers on the back of the truck. I snuck around back, peeled it off, and reattached it to one of the urinals in the men's room.

I doubt it lasted long.

Funny you mention that.

The dealer I got my diesel Sierra 1500 from was horrible. They put one of their stickers on the back of the truck. I snuck around back, peeled it off, and reattached it to one of the urinals in the men's room.

I doubt it lasted long.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

Back when I had season tickets for the NY Rangers, they held Bobby Holik bobble head night. Holik was a Ranger at the time but he formerly played for hated rival NJ Devils. A bunch of people disposed of their bobble heads in the urinals as the game went on. Felt bad for Holik getting peed on all night. Only in NY.

I had no choice, all the dealers in my area are charging ADM but I have been waiting for this car ever since I heard about it so I'll bite the bullet.
Have you given up? I've tried contacting Cadillac but they keep sending me to the Cadillac Experience Manager. At my dealership, that's just the General Manager's contact information.

Have you given up? I've tried contacting Cadillac but they keep sending me to the Cadillac Experience Manager. At my dealership, that's just the General Manager's contact information.
Yea, I've contacted everybody and their grandmother and always the same answer. Dealers are independent and GM can't help with ADM. So, I'll buy it anyway as I have been waiting for this car ever since I heard about from Cadillac.

in Texas…. Go in to Discuss installing holder for your hand gun. While discussing causally mention about the original price agreed upon. Lol
Best response ever! I just spit my beer out and it looks like I wet myself 😂😂😂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners