Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

View attachment 5234View attachment 5233

View attachment 5235
Finally got the car back from the local CeramicPro detailer who also removed the tinting the dealer quickly applied and added something legal for CA. I had Suntek PPF put on the front buy a guy working out of his 2 car garage prior to driving it back from Phoenix to the LA area. It was impossible to schedule at one of the other larger companies since the delivery estimates varied so much (10/14 EDD but it got there 10/4) and he was the only on I could get it done without staying in AZ for a month. @Rob Here are the signatures on my car (including the one on the back of the front seat). It's almost like someone at the dealer (maybe the guy doing the PDI?) was yanking my chain and added their own signature but looks like they got interrupted. View attachment 5236View attachment 5237View attachment 5238View attachment 5239
This looks awesome, great combo. I'm very happy with mine but this is a combo that i'm a bit jealous of.

Just got mine yesterday after it was delivered late last week. I'll add a couple of pictures, interior is the Grey/Sky color with Red Seatbelts.

With my old M3 that I'm selling

I'll miss my M car, the V8 manual was amazing. But in only two days of ownership of the 4 blackwing I have a big smile on my face with the lower end torque that this Cady motor provides. In my S65 M3 the fun was only available over 3500ish RPM, but the new Blackwing seems to have the power ready to go at about 1500 RPM. It is a big difference in available power in normal driving conditions. Gone are the days of downshifting 1 or 2 gears to get into the power band in the amazing E90 M3. To be fair BMW addressed this when they downsized the M3/M4 with the twin turbo V6, but i'll never get over them routing motor sound into the speakers.

I'm glad to be part of the community! I'm taking a road trip from Dallas to Oklahoma city this weekend just to get to 500 miles. About half way on return trip the RPM should unlock and i'll be able to feel the true speed of this motor. Thx---Casey

Last edited:
20211202_141256.jpg

Post ceramic and ppf. Went with black mirrors for now but kept body colored caps so I can switch back.

Attachments

• 20211202_141313.jpg
    20211202_141313.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 191
  • 20211202_141308.jpg
    20211202_141308.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 180
Looking good bud!

Can you share what your ceramic and ppf set you back? I'm going in for the same service next week and wouldn't mind knowing a comparison cost from someone else on the same car.

Can you share what your ceramic and ppf set you back? I'm going in for the same service next week and wouldn't mind knowing a comparison cost from someone else on the same car.
Ceramic gold package with lifetime warranty - about 2k. Reapply if there are ever issues, fully transferable.

Ppf on front of car - 2k.

Tint - 500.

Honestly feels cheap for how good of a job they did.

Ceramic gold package with lifetime warranty - about 2k. Reapply if there are ever issues, fully transferable.

Tint - 500.

Thanks!

Did the PPF only include the front clip or was the fenders and hood included? I've been quoted 3k for all I mentioned and including A-pillar and rocker panels which seems like a decent price.

Thanks

Did the PPF only include the front clip or was the fenders and hood included? I've been quoted 3k for all I mentioned and including A-pillar and rocker panels which seems like a decent price.

Thanks
Fenders, food, front of roof, mirrors, cf splitter. The guy threw in rear fenders as well.

3k seems a little steep but I only have my data point.

Must be my region thanks

Tint - 500.

Did you go with ceramic tint?

So my dealership just got my BW delivered and sent me some pictures of it in their showroom floor.. Now to just get paperwork to finalize everything.. so excited.

View attachment 5256View attachment 5257View attachment 5258

So my dealership just got my BW delivered and sent me some pictures of it in their showroom floor.. Now to just get paperwork to finalize everything.. so excited.

View attachment 5256View attachment 5257View attachment 5258
This has to be Ken Batchelor in San Antonio. We saw this when we went in to place our order. Beautiful car. Happy for you. Meantime we wait for an allocation.

This has to be Ken Batchelor in San Antonio. We saw this when we went in to place our order. Beautiful car. Happy for you. Meantime we wait for an allocation.
Yes it was, Thank you. 🙏🏼 Right now it’s garaged but I’ll be on vacation soon to drive it for the first time. Excited!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back