Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Last edited:
I picked it up and drove it 9 miles straight to my detailer.

I REALLY like the monochrome badges with the DEF paint.

The bronze wheels and bronze calipers match perfectly.

Note the prep instructions attached to the keychain. Gotta love Sewell!

View attachment 6102

View attachment 6093View attachment 6094View attachment 6095View attachment 6096View attachment 6097View attachment 6098View attachment 6099View attachment 6100View attachment 6101
My key and a gift basket.... The gift basket was awesome!!! There was a real bad ass gift card in there too!!

Attachments

• IMG_3986.jpg
    IMG_3986.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_3990.jpg
    IMG_3990.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 192
I picked it up and drove it 9 miles straight to my detailer.

I REALLY like the monochrome badges with the DEF paint.

The bronze wheels and bronze calipers match perfectly.

Note the prep instructions attached to the keychain. Gotta love Sewell!

View attachment 6102

View attachment 6093View attachment 6094View attachment 6095View attachment 6096View attachment 6097View attachment 6098View attachment 6099View attachment 6100View attachment 6101
Where did you get the mono emblems?

g
Dealer installed for me. Available as accessory for ct5. Note that you can only use the front with manual as it’s not workable for the radar on the auto.
great little detail. might have to get some too!

Posted these in the DEF string already. Took delivery last week. dropped it off for ppf and coating yesterday. I typically only keep cars for 12-18 months but this car may change that trend.

Attachments

• IMG_4399.JPG
    IMG_4399.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 235
  • interior 1.jpeg
    interior 1.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 249
  • rear 1.jpeg
    rear 1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 230
  • first fill-up.jpg
    first fill-up.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 238
Posted these in the DEF string already. Took delivery last week. dropped it off for ppf and coating yesterday. I typically only keep cars for 12-18 months but this car may change that trend.
Very nice. I really like the 4’s natural seats.

Here is a quick pic I took at work last night...Stand by for the good pics after she comes back from detailing and a professional photographer...
The Rift looks awesome! Are the back doors aligned OK? Probably just the photo.

It is Rift... My wife and I really love the car, and I cant believe I'm going to say this but I like it a little more than my 5....
Do tell. Do tell. Curious minds want to know. Maybe you'll REALLY convince my to buy a 4 along with my 5

Do tell. Do tell. Curious minds want to know. Maybe you'll REALLY convince my to buy a 4 along with my 5
The freaking 4 drives like its on rails and is just fun to drive...Mine only has 175 (two days) miles on it so I have not thrashed it yet but I can tell when I can its going to be a rocket ship! I can't explain it I just love it and I'm blessed to have both... I giggle every time I gas it and let off with the exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The auto is also awesome and we got that because my wife will be daily driving it in traffic... If anyone can get both DO IT!! Tony Roma said it best, the 4 is more scalpel and the 5 is a sledgehammer...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back