Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

This is not a delivery picture, but I liked the photo and didn't know where else to post:
CLP_1399-(ZF-1060-20986-1-004)a.jpg

Should I be seeing a signature on the carbon fiber seat back too? I don’t have a photo at the moment as the car is getting it’s coating applied but I don’t recall anyone else mentioning it.

Ok, here's some pics of my car. They are definitely not Burn813 quality. I haven’t had time to go and find a nice spot for pictures but wanted to get them on here. All the ppf and windows done with ceramic coating. The wheels were also ceramic coated along with barrels and calipers. Now I'm wating for my black plates.

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 351
Ok, here's some pics of my car. They are definitely not Burn813 quality. I haven’t had time to go and find a nice spot for pictures but wanted to get them on here. All the ppf and windows done with ceramic coating. The wheels were also ceramic coated along with barrels and calipers. Now I'm wating for my black plates.
The blue brake calipers really look nice .

That looks great, congrats. That’s Shadow, right? I thought it was Satin Steel at first. I should probably know what it is, I changed my color to Shadow the other day.

Awesome brother! Yes, I'm a little jealous. Looks great and congrats!!! Enjoy it

That looks great, congrats. That’s Shadow, right? I thought it was Satin Steel at first. I should probably know what it is, I changed my color to Shadow the other day.
Yes it is Shadow and I love it. Depending on the light, it shows a hint of blue and gray and everyone that has seen it, loves the color.

Congrats on finally taking delivery. The color is great on that car.

there's my twin.....makes me soooo much more anxious..congrats brother, it looks fantastic!

there's my twin.....makes me soooo much more anxious..congrats brother, it looks fantastic!
Thank you and I love this car. I think for me at least, has been one of the best cars Cadillac has ever built. Its sad to think Cadillacc switching to all electric. I will never buy an electric car. People think they are saving the environment going to electric but they have never really looked at the carbon footprint of the electric cars and long last affects on the environment from the damn EV's.

Thank you and I love this car. I think for me at least, has been one of the best cars Cadillac has ever built. Its sad to think Cadillacc switching to all electric. I will never buy an electric car. People think they are saving the environment going to electric but they have never really looked at the carbon footprint of the electric cars and long last affects on the environment from the damn EV's.
I've been talking about this to all of my "EV" friends...where do the toxic batteries go when their done, who mines the lithium for those batteries?
nobody seems to care since its not a USA problem...assholes.

I've been talking about this to all of my "EV" friends...where do the toxic batteries go when their done, who mines the lithium for those batteries?
nobody seems to care since its not a USA problem...assholes.
They are not using electric powered vehicles to mine the lithium or copper either which is used to produce the batteries, wiring and the charging piles.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back