Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

It’s a nice Grand Touring Car, the exhaust sounds amazing , if you think you might want 1 you should do the Lexus Performance Driving School @ COTA or Laguna Seca , you get to sample the LC , RCF and ISF . It’s only $1000 for a whole day , you do an auto cross, skid pad and lead follow lapping on the big track .

I finally got it released from the rail yard in Arkansas on Saturday 9/11 , it was delivered to the dealer around 2 o’clock and I helped PDI it and drove it home around 4 o’clock .
Beautiful. How do you like the tan seats? Are they light color (close to mustard)?

I finally got it released from the rail yard in Arkansas on Saturday 9/11 , it was delivered to the dealer around 2 o’clock and I helped PDI it and drove it home around 4 o’clock .
Very nice collection there, congrats on the car looks great!

Congrats! Love the orange!

How do you like your LC 500? That's the other car I am/was strongly considering.
Congrats! Love the orange!

How do you like your LC 500? That's the other car I am/was strongly considering.

Beautiful. How do you like the tan seats? Are they light color (close to mustard)?
I really like them , if it didn't have the black with it I think it would be to light of a color . I think G. M. called this shade of tan Buckskin in the 70's and 80's . Kona Brown would have been a good color combination if it was available .

I really like them , if it didn't have the black with it I think it would be to light of a color . I think G. M. called this shade of tan Buckskin in the 70's and 80's . Kona Brown would have been a good color combination if it was available .
I actually changed mine from black/tan to jet black because I felt the tan was too light

Last edited:
I actually changed mine from black/tan to her black because I felt the tan was too light
Yep, that's the concern I have and that's why I have kept it with Cool gray/Black. Which is light color as well but I think it goes fine with any external color.

Yep, that's the concern I have and that's why I have kept it with Cool gray/Black. Which is light color as well but I think it goes fine with any external color.
Most, I don't know about any. 🤣

How about some pics I found on Facebook? Not sure what dealership these are at. Regarding the white one, apparently the buyer backed out. Looks like it has EVERY option with the exception of the seats. Which is beyond bonkers to me. It is VIN# 41-0039
There should be a special place in Hell for people like this. If you spec a slushbox, you own that- don't dump that crap on the rest of us!

When you get a chance could you take few exterior and interior pics in sunlight?

Will do but it's raining in Memphis today .
Thanks. Still trying to decide on the build. Pretty sure I want to go with Orange still not sure about interior. Safe bet would be just stick with my CT4-BW config (Electric blue + Sky cool gray).

Thanks. Still trying to decide on the build. Pretty sure I want to go with Orange still not sure about interior. Safe bet would be just stick with my CT4-BW config (Electric blue + Sky cool gray).
The sky cool gray is almost white , if you look @ C8 Corvette's that color doesn't age very well , that's why I went with the tan and black .

I was debating Cool gray as well...it looks really good but was concerned about dye from jeans etc getting on it. Decided to go the safe route with jet black semi-aniline with red seat belts for a splash of color. It is shadow gray exterior with Bronze wheels and red calipers. My dealer will kill me if I change it again lol..this is what it looks like in the builder
Shadow gray bronze.jpg
jet black red.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
That interior color is popping my eyes out with drool

That interior color is popping my eyes out with drool
The only thing I would have changed is the brake caliper color , after I changed the wheels to bronze I should have went with red or blue calipers .

Picked up 46063. Satin Steel, black rims and lugs, no carbon, gray calipers, PDR, sunroof, sleeper look. My signer has a nickname "red". From a quick search on social media she looks pretty cool. I also don't have to worry about not getting it wet as that lasted about 5 mins into the drive home.

Attachments

• 20210915_170800.jpg
    20210915_170800.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 253
  • 20210915_170741.jpg
    20210915_170741.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 260
  • 20210915_171339.jpg
    20210915_171339.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 242
  • 20210915_190613.jpg
    20210915_190613.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 264
Picked up 46063. Satin Steel, black rims and lugs, no carbon, gray calipers, PDR, sunroof, sleeper look. My signer has a nickname "red". From a quick search on social media she looks pretty cool. I also don't have to worry about not getting it wet as that lasted about 5 mins into the drive home.
Congratulations!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners