Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Here are a few. I’ll have some better after this weekends photo shoot now that the detailing is done.
I may go red calipers... but I like this spec a lot. I think the black trim on the front makes more sense, more coherent around the grille. The trim on the sides is clean, and goes well with Shadow Metallic.

Did anyone get Carbon 1 but not Carbon 2? Seems most went all or nothing. My order is CF1 only and I am wondering how the black sills and diffuser look with the carbon lip and wing. Should still be able to change it.
I canceled cf2 so i could get car sooner, or so i was told, guess what, then my tpw moved out even further and now i have heard on amothwr post that 3000 status should not even have a tpw? This whole process is really putting me off the excitement i had in may when ordering the car. Imoa i think cf2 is too blingy

I canceled cf2 so i could get car sooner, or so i was told, guess what, then my tpw moved out even further and now i have heard on amothwr post that 3000 status should not even have a tpw? This whole process is really putting me off the excitement i had in may when ordering the car. Imoa i think cf2 is too blingy
When the configurator first came on line, I clicked back and forth between the CF options and non-CF options. I zoomed in the best I could and it sure looked like the CF was just replacement for the black plastic bits and the exact same shape (the configurator has been updated to show the different shapes now). Like most carbon fiber stuff on cars, I figured it was actually heavier than what it replaced and just showier, so I passed. It actually worked out in the end as I will (hopefully) get my car sooner than if I had optioned it.

When the configurator first came on line, I clicked back and forth between the CF options and non-CF options. I zoomed in the best I could and it sure looked like the CF was just replacement for the black plastic bits and the exact same shape (the configurator has been updated to show the different shapes now). Like most carbon fiber stuff on cars, I figured it was actually heavier than what it replaced and just showier, so I passed. It actually worked out in the end as I will (hopefully) get my car sooner than if I had optioned it.
So did you just get cf1 ?

Picked up the car this past Saturday and have put 200 miles on the odometer so far. Been a couple years since I last drove a manual but it's coming back to me pretty quick. Rev match is good stuff! @Mirza Grebovic thank you and the cadillac team for all of your efforts the car is everything I had hoped it would be. If he's curious Thomas Desautels name ended up on my ride-I'll try and make him proud! Also, thanks to @Rob for running this forum and updating my order so I knew when the heck this thing would arrive!
caddy7a.jpg
caddy9b.jpg
caddy10c.jpg
caddy6d.jpg
caddy1e.jpg
caddy3f.jpg
caddy11g.jpg
caddy4h.jpg
caddy12j.jpg
caddy8l.jpg

Picked up the car this past Saturday and have put 200 miles on the odometer so far. Been a couple years since I last drove a manual but it's coming back to me pretty quick. Rev match is good stuff! @Mirza Grebovic thank you and the cadillac team for all of your efforts the car is everything I had hoped it would be. If he's curious Thomas Desautels name ended up on my ride-I'll try and make him proud! Also, thanks to @Rob for running this forum and updating my order so I knew when the heck this thing would arrive!
View attachment 4833View attachment 4834View attachment 4835View attachment 4836View attachment 4837View attachment 4838View attachment 4839View attachment 4840View attachment 4842View attachment 4843
Congratulations!

View attachment 4833View attachment 4834View attachment 4835View attachment 4836View attachment 4837View attachment 4838View attachment 4839View attachment 4840View attachment 4842

Awesome choice! Its my Twin!!! Just waiting patiently on #96 to show up...
Meme Reaction GIF by Silicon Valley

View attachment 4833View attachment 4834View attachment 4835View attachment 4836View attachment 4837View attachment 4838View attachment 4839View attachment 4840View attachment 4842View attachment 4843
good looking car bud...thats where I ordered mine from as well

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners