Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Deliveries stopped due to UAW strike?

MacGruber

My car was built approximately 3 weeks ago. Dealer tells me delivery is on hold due to the strike. Anybody else in limbo because of this? Are any 2024s arriving to the dealerships?

Didn't I read somewhere on here that the dealer can now send a transport for them? If so I wonder if the strike will effect that.

Didn't I read somewhere on here that the dealer can now send a transport for them? If so I wonder if the strike will effect that.
Finally gonna get enclosed transportation..

I'm waiting on mine as well. Dealer said Lansing isn't striking now so there's nothing holding it back just logistics

A friend's CT5 was delivered today after being built 3 weeks ago.

Thanks for the responses. Looking back at my phone, my car was built about 5 weeks ago! I'm in California. I'm sure our cars are baking in the sun....

Mine was built 8/4 and it’s still stuck on hold somewhere. Cadillac site had EDD at two different dates already and both have been passed by now. Now the site just shows “in transit” again. Dealer info shows car is “on hold” but no specific info as to why. I’ve lost hope that I will get it while there is some warmth left in the air.

I think they just decided to strike at Lansing too
That was yesterday and a different plant than where the CTs are made. At least that’s what the article I read said.

My car was built approximately 3 weeks ago. Dealer tells me delivery is on hold due to the strike. Anybody else in limbo because of this? Are any 2024s arriving to the dealerships?
Im in florida and lots of dealers are getting deliveries.i have been to 4 or 5 dealers just this week.

Lansing Delta Township was the one I saw on the news. SUVs made there. CTs are made at Lansing Grand River.
Uho, I wonder if my car is stuck at the lot there. Not sure what the location info means on the dealer pages, but here is where mine is:

1696265143519.png

Sad day...

How are you able to access this information?
My dealer sends me weekly emails that have the exact info. I am pretty sure only a dealer has access to this information

My 2024 CT4 Blackwing arrival edition was delivered today. Now I have to decide to keep my 2022 BW4 or trade it for the 2024 BW4. If the dealer offers me enough, then I'll probably trade it in. If not, I'll keep both 4's. My driveway has just enough for all 3 Blackwings. I guess you can tell I love these cars.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back