Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

For the 5BW you can buy the carbon package 1 pieces a la carte after you have the car and just install them yourself. That's what I've done and have everything but the splitter right now. Not sure how easy it would be to do that with all the CF2 parts, but it can probably be done.
You can buy CF in theory. I ordered a splitter in Dec 2022 and still don’t have it. Every 2 months I went down to the dealer to get status. Every time the ETA was pushed out. Finally last week they tracked down some weirdness on the GM side. Apparently GM canceled the order. The parts guy said now the dealer General Manager would need to get involved. Said they would call me on Monday. I called back on Wednesday and of course I haven’t heard back. That’s fine I knew when I bought the car I would be a rodeo lifer.

Is a markup of $20k still "normal" on a brand new A10 5BW?

Dealership that I got my 4BW at is advertising big markups on all stickers again.

Thanks for the input guys. Maybe that's why they have 4 or 5 Escalade V's and various other blackwings just sitting outside gathering dust. C8 it is.

The Escalade Vs are a different breed, but the 4s and 5s are rarely going to sell over MSRP anymore, unless its a small dealer that doesn't get many specialty units. I don't think many dealerships will say no to a Blackwing MSRP offer.

In case anyone is interested, I got this text from Natalie Sells at Genesis Cadillac in St. Clair Shores, MI for a white 6-spd with sunroof available. I've had an order in with her for MSRP, but can't confirm that with this one. I do suspect MSRP though.

Ct5 Blackwing white / sky cool interior

This just became available. Customer that ordered could not take. Let me know if you are interested or know anyone. I would rather sell to one of my loyal customers than someone who hasn't been waiting. Natalie Sells 586-541-1513 :)

That must be a one-of-a-kind right hand drive version for the UK market 🤭

Def +1 to Sewell/Dustin for not charging above MSRP! (y)

1702195509407.jpeg

Is Sewell still charging the mandatory $1500 dealer installed 'protection package'?

Last edited:
@division Good to know. I assume that's only for ordering?

Which location is he working? I'll look him up. Thanks

@division Good to know. I assume that's only for ordering?

Which location is he working? I'll look him up. Thanks

Is Sewell still charging the mandatory $1500 dealer installed 'protection package'?
I believe they add that to inventory vehicles, but not custom orders. That said, Dustin has a solid shop and can coordinate different PPF and tint packages for you at reasonable prices. I had him do that on both my 4 and my 5, so when they arrived to me (had to ship as I am out of state) they were ready to go.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back