Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

West Herr Cadillac East Aurora, NY. No markup. Remote sale was very easy and efficient.

West Herr Cadillac East Aurora, NY. No markup. Remote sale was very easy and efficient.
If anyone buys from this dealer they need to make a point of going up and getting the car themselves so they can stop by Paula's Donuts in Buffalo.

Is Sewell still charging the mandatory $1500 dealer installed 'protection package'?
Short answer, that is not added to the Blackwings. Disregard what the website says...

The website adds that to all vehicles automatically we generally do add that package to all non custom orders, aka stock units, however, per my request, we do not automatically add them to any Blackwings.

On a stock unit Blackwing, not a custom order, we may add ceramic window tint, though... 95%+ of customers here in Texas want window tint so its generally easier to just do all of the cars up front..

Purchased my CTR at West Herr Honda. No markup.

Tried West Herr Cadillac for a Blackwing 6 months ago and was told by the Sales Manager they would not sell to out of state buyers.

@RobC7 ...Chartreuse IS the color. On 20th Anniversary models, part of that $36,000 package is you can pick your interior and your exterior color....custom. I believe it's not ANY color like Rolls Royce does, but they have a bunch of, let's say, limited custom colors. The interiors seem to be anything you can get on any 4 or 5. It's been discussed a bit somewhere on here, though not a lot of info seems to be available. I believe it's only 20 units total.
that was supposed to be the case.... although, I do have one that ordered a color not on the list :)..... it cost more than the normal $36k... Its not built yet, so I dont know what the MSRP will come to

Paint to sample? Interested to see what colors you can choose from.

I would have thought GM would do a better job marketing the 20th anniversary. I obsess over these cars and the information available seems quite generic.
These were the exterior color options

1704304921049.png

Heritage Cadillac, Chicago. Picked me up at the airport and I drove it back to Columbus, Ohio. CT5/M6 no mark up. Granted, I may own the lowest optioned BW in the United States, but it’s a hoot!
Heritage is a great dealer. I got mine from them as well. Very easy to work with and MSRP.

Heritage Cadillac, Chicago. Picked me up at the airport and I drove it back to Columbus, Ohio. CT5/M6 no mark up. Granted, I may own the lowest optioned BW in the United States, but it’s a hoot!
Did you get the used 2022 they had listed for about 85k?

Granted, I may own the lowest optioned BW in the United States, but it’s a hoot!

I snagged the 2024 argent silver metallic. The only option: argent silver metallic.

LOL, I got you beat. My raven black CT5V-BW/6 had the locking lug nuts as the only option, and I sold those to a forum member (for about 50% of what I paid).

Not that it's a contest or anything. But I win. ;)

LOL, I got you beat. My raven black CT5V-BW/6 had the locking lug nuts as the only option, and I sold those to a forum member (for about 50% of what I paid).

Not that it's a contest or anything. But I win. ;)
We should start a new thread “low optioned BW” lol. I had a black Chevy SS before. I’m just not disciplined enough to have a black car, but when they are taken care of, they are beautiful.

Got tired of waiting, didn’t want a MY25, didn’t want white or black or a sunroof, had to be a M6. I found 3 cars at the time, this was the closest.

We should start a new thread “low optioned BW” lol. I had a black Chevy SS before. I’m just not disciplined enough to have a black car, but when they are taken care of, they are beautiful.

Got tired of waiting, didn’t want a MY25, didn’t want white or black or a sunroof, had to be a M6. I found 3 cars at the time, this was the closest.
Funny how many of us here have had an SS. Mine was grey.

My black cars look fabulous for those 5 minutes after I wash them. ;)

I didn't particularly want a sunroof or ceramic brakes or the other options - but would have got them if necessary, and would have preferred that burgundy/red color, or orange, or that dark blue, but the dealers that had cars were such dicks about it that I refused to pay over MSRP and this one just worked out.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back