Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Oh no. Jon was absolutely great to deal with.
I just received an initial reply from Hannah a Customer Experience Manager. I’m concerned for the deal that I had with Jon.

Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac in Clinton Township, MI.

Ralph is the new car sales manager and handles all BW order. I was on their waitlist and he was a pleasure to work with. I ended up buying a different vehicle and didnt move forward with my order when he reached out to me with an allocation.

Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac in Clinton Township, MI.

Ralph is the new car sales manager and handles all BW order. I was on their waitlist and he was a pleasure to work with. I ended up buying a different vehicle and didnt move forward with my order when he reached out to me with an allocation.
When did they reach out to you with the allocation?

I believe usually they are usually officially doled out on Thursday or Fridays and then order allocation must be fully submitted by EOD Tuesday typically or it goes poof and is gone... is that correct? (it's been awhile, but I believe we finalized mine on a Saturday for a first thing Monday AM submission to have some breathing room just in case)

When did they reach out to you with the allocation?

I believe usually they are usually officially doled out on Thursday or Fridays and then order allocation must be fully submitted by EOD Tuesday typically or it goes poof and is gone... is that correct? (it's been awhile, but I believe we finalized mine on a Saturday for a first thing Monday AM submission to have some breathing room just in case)
I have been in their waitlist since last year and they reached out to me with an allocation last month.

And yes, you are right about the thursday and tuesday timeline for allocation updates.

I have been in their waitlist since last year and they reached out to me with an allocation last month.

And yes, you are right about the thursday and tuesday timeline for allocation updates.
I bought my car from Ralph. Smooth operation and he shipped it to MN.

Crest Cadillac in Frisco, TX is selling a Wave Metallic 6MT for MSRP. It does have tint, door guards, and the "security" module add-on for $1800.

Last edited:
^^^SPAM^^^
spam GIF

Sorry new here. Is this not allowed here? Only in the for sale section?

Stevens Creek Cadillac in Santa Clara, CA has a total of 8 CT4 Blackwings, 5 are in stock with 3 more in transit. They are asking below MSRP and they do have manual trans available. One for sure manual is the Electric Blue. Anyone interested, ask for Tony Thurman and tell him Tom K (number (408) 410-7165) sent you. He's the only guy I deal with.
  • STOCK NUMBERP0561033
  • VIN1G6DL5RP8P0561033
  • MODEL CODE6DF69
  • TRIM4DR SDN BLACKWING
  • EXTERIORELECTRIC BLUE
  • INTERIORBLACK
  • ENGINE3.6L V6
  • FUEL TYPEGAS
  • TRANSMISSIONMANUAL

And Argent Silver is manual
  • STOCK NUMBERP0460319
  • VIN1G6DL5RP3P0460319
  • MODEL CODE6DF69
  • TRIM4DR SDN BLACKWING
  • EXTERIORARGENT SILVER METALLIC
  • INTERIORJET BLACK
  • ENGINE3.6L V6
  • FUEL TYPEGAS
  • TRANSMISSIONMANUA
Orange is manual

• VIN1G6DL5RP5P0460418
  • MODEL CODE6DF69
  • TRIM4DR SDN BLACKWING
  • EXTERIORBLAZE ORANGE METALLIC
  • INTERIORJET BLACK LEATHER/PERFORMANCE CLOTH/SUEDED MICROFIBER/INTELUXE SEATS AND SUEDED FRONT SEATBACKS
  • ENGINE3.6L TWIN TURBO V6 ENGINE
  • FUEL TYPEGAS
  • TRANSMISSIONMANUAL

Just picked up my CT5-V BW from Scranton in CT - MSRP as promised. Ordered Sept 2021 - Finally gave in and dropped carbon fiber seats and outside parts in early January 2023 and had an allocation by end of month. Car was delivered in 2 months.

Glad to see ct4v selling under MSRP. Maybe there is hope for CT5V BW under MSRP… next lifetime:p
Has anyone seen any 6MTBW at or near MSRP? Still watching (patiently) for another to pop up

Just picked up my CT5-V BW from Scranton in CT - MSRP as promised. Ordered Sept 2021 - Finally gave in and dropped carbon fiber seats and outside parts in early January 2023 and had an allocation by end of month. Car was delivered in 2 months.

Oh dude you must be the guy ahead of me at Scranton that held out for CF.

I ordered Dec 2021, The dealer said someone was holding out for CF so I got the allocation on Jan 2022, car built feb 2022 and car delivered April 2022.

I ended up ordering all the CF1 and CF2 package parts from dealers.

That was me. I was holding until I saw the aftermarket kick in with quality CF. I dont think they will ever get any CT-5's BW's with CF with the small amount of allocations they get there anyway. Having the car is more important than waiting for CF from the factory. Its not hard to add it on.

I have about half the pieces for CF1 & CF2 already.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back