Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Hey all - I’ve been a long time reader and only recently joined. I’ve read through many pages of this thread… but it is long!! Can anyone recommend dealers in the Western US that do MSRP deals and also are able to get allocation? So far it is looking like Sewell might be my best bet although it is still a long distance from the Pacific NW.
Welcome, I don't know about the rest of the country, but I say talk to @1StunnaV at Sewell and let him hook you up!

In CA I know Cadillac of South SF and Beverley Hills both sell at MSRP. If you're looking for a 4BW, that should be relatively easy as South SF has (3) on the lot right now.

In CA I know Cadillac of South SF and Beverley Hills both sell at MSRP. If you're looking for a 4BW, that should be relatively easy as South SF has (3) on the lot right now.

Thanks for the info! I’m looking for a CT5V Blackwing with manual transmission. I’m finally starting to see a lot more showing as in-stock at dealers compared to the previous year. Unfortunately many are still telling me they want $15-20k over MSRP. I’ve missed the previous few MSRP manual transmission BW posted here… but I’m going to jump on the next one:)

Ed Morse Cadillac Delray has a 5 at MSRP right now, manual.
Good find - thanks for sharing!

Right now I’m hoping for a black raven 5BW. Will consider rift metallic and summit white although really prefer black. I know… now I’m trying to eat my cake too…

Black Raven is one of the top colors, so that helps your odds. I'd stand your ground on getting the spec you want, it's worth the effort as is maximizes satisfaction. If not, you double the effort because you'll keep looking for what really want and have to do the process all over again when you find it. The market is tight for the 5BW manual, but not impossible.

Cadillac of Beverly Hills is NOT as MSRP. I spoke with them recently in my search and they are advertising with ADM or as they call is "accessories". This is from their website right now
1677616448099.png

Cadillac of Beverly Hills is NOT as MSRP. I spoke with them recently in my search and they are advertising with ADM or as they call is "accessories". This is from their website right now
. View attachment 17286
Whatever makes them sleep better at night... 🤦‍♂️

Interesting...if you click on the details tab you get the below details. ADM by any other name...

INCLUDED PACKAGES & OPTIONS​

• Exterior Ceramic Coating - Protection for the exterior of your new vehicle$2,995
  • Blackwing - Limited Edition $10,000

We just picked up our new '23 5 BW at West Herr Cadillac in East Albany, NY (Buffalo area). Awesome guys to deal with and zero BS. Matthew Boyle was our salesman and made the out of state sale quick and super simple. We live in Illinois and I saw a Facebook post stating he had a few available - still does but I got the only manual he had at the moment. We flew up, finished the paperwork and then had a fun 820 mile road trip vacation drive back home!

We just picked up our new '23 5 BW at West Herr Cadillac in East Albany, NY (Buffalo area). Awesome guys to deal with and zero BS. Matthew Boyle was our salesman and made the out of state sale quick and super simple. We live in Illinois and I saw a Facebook post stating he had a few available - still does but I got the only manual he had at the moment. We flew up, finished the paperwork and then had a fun 820 mile road trip vacation drive back home!
I deal with Matt (over the phone), did you buy the orange one? Glad to hear you had a great experience, I have an order in with him, hoping it gets picked up as a '24.

I deal with Matt (over the phone), did you buy the orange one? Glad to hear you had a great experience, I have an order in with him, hoping it gets picked up as a '24.
We did everything over the phone until the delivery and the whole deal was very smooth. Matt was great to deal with and there were zero surprises. We got the Electric Blue one. Hope you get what you’re looking for in the right time-frame! (y)
0A7374FB-CD66-471E-9936-F7734C28F230.jpeg

Cadillac South San Francisco was absolutely amazing and does not mark up any of their vehicles. I highly recommend working with the general manager Jon.
Jon is now gone. Therefore, the jury is out as to what kind of dealership they’re going to be going forward.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back