Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Attention: Cadillac Dealers

Just a general FYI for Cadillac dealers browsing these forums and registering here to sell their in-stock Blackwings here: this is not a free-for-all.

Contrary to what most people think, the Internet is not free. Someone has to pay for it....pay for the hardware, software, servers and electricity. Since I own and operate this website, on my server - I'm that person. I pay the monthly server hosting fee out of my pocket.

Since a lot of Cadillac dealers are getting at least MSRP OR MORE to pad your pockets, you can then afford to pad my pockets if you want to advertise your inventory here.

If you're interested in becoming a Supporting Dealer here - feel free to reach out to me via this site's contact form for pricing.

But do not think you can register here and just start posting your inventory or private messaging our members for free. This isn't Facebook...

I'm not gonna lie ... I'm a little turned on right now.
talking mr. mackey GIF by South Park

Just a general FYI for Cadillac dealers browsing these forums and registering here to sell their in-stock Blackwings here: this is not a free-for-all.

Contrary to what most people think, the Internet is not free. Someone has to pay for it....pay for the hardware, software, servers and electricity. Since I own and operate this website, on my server - I'm that person. I pay the monthly server hosting fee out of my pocket.

Since a lot of Cadillac dealers are getting at least MSRP OR MORE to pad your pockets, you can then afford to pad my pockets if you want to advertise your inventory here.

If you're interested in becoming a Supporting Dealer here - feel free to reach out to me via this site's contact form for pricing.

But do not think you can register here and just start posting your inventory or private messaging our members for free. This isn't Facebook...
100% agree dealers should pay for advertising. This site directly connects to Cadillac buyers across the country, you should pay for that access!!!

You should mandate a forum discount code from these dealers too. 😂

"Use code GOAT for 15% off your next BW purchase!"
Fixed! :chuckle

Don't forget to include your ADM on your 'supporting dealer' advertising fees😉
PLUS $4,500.00 extra for the technical digital link provision activation process :cautious:

Dealers want to claim that they have risk in not being able to sell their cars and losing money but then they go on a website that has person after person waiting to get their hands on what they have yet they dont even offer to pay a little for advertising. Think about when you trade in or sell a car to a dealer that they should offer a lower amount because of how easy it is to do so. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
Sure is a lot of negativity here. Rob, I think you have a great site and thank you for hosting it.

I wonder, has anyone in this thread, or generally speaking, ever emailed you to offer to help support with a donation? Have you ever asked? What if every member gave $5 or $10 or $20 to help?

I understand your point is not asking us members for money. We all know the dealer who recently posted is Sewell. I learned about Sewell from the infamous Tall Steve, who even liked the for sale posts. My impression of Dustin posting was literally to help members on this website, not help himself. He is an enthusiast like us, and he is offering cars - at MSRP by the way - to all the other folks here who cant't get one elsewhere. Does anyone think they can't sell these cars by working down their own list?

I see your point about you partnering with dealers; seems likes a win win. But everyone else piling on a guy trying to help the community, I do not get that.

So Sewell is Not a sponsor here? At MSRP or markup, they still make money. I don't see a reason why they can't partner up properly from the beginning. If I'm not mistaken, this is the biggest V forum, and Dustin is one of the biggest if not biggest Blackwing dealer. At the end of the day, Sewell does volume and makes money that way, they don't do MSRP out of the goodness of their heart and doing it for free, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm not sure, and perhaps I wrongfully assumed Rob was referring to Sewell w his "in stock blackwings" comment. Since Dustin recently posted cars for sale, it seemed that is the connection. My opinion specific to Dustin remains, he posted to help website members find cars.

I'm not sure, and perhaps I wrongfully assumed Rob was referring to Sewell w his "in stock blackwings" comment. Since Dustin recently posted cars for sale, it seemed that is the connection. My opinion specific to Dustin remains, he posted to help website members find cars.
I mean to put it in perspective, Dustin listed 10 cars. Let's just assume just 5 of those sales were from forum members. Average of $70k each is still $350,000. I have no idea how much a monthly sponsorship is, but I'd bet they made enough for it to make business sense to sign up for it.

Again, I don't know if he's a sponsor or not. Just an example.

I mean to put it in perspective, Dustin listed 10 cars. Let's just assume just 5 of those sales were from forum members. Average of $70k each is still $350,000. I have no idea how much a monthly sponsorship is, but I'd bet they made enough for it to make business sense to sign up for it.

Again, I don't know if he's a sponsor or not. Just an example.
Sure. No argument here. All I'm saying is give the guy a chance.

All, I reached out to @Rob and received his blessing prior to making my "for sale post" so I am not sure why I ended up being the "bad guy" here.

With that said, I have deleted my post and there will be no further available units posted on this forum in order to eliminate any future wrongful accusations.

You all are welcome to contact me directly or visit our website to check on inventory.

All, I reached out to @Rob and received his blessing prior to making my "for sale post" so I am not sure why I ended up being the "bad guy" here.

With that said, I have deleted my post and there will be no further available units posted on this forum in order to eliminate any future wrongful accusations.

You all are welcome to contact me directly or visit our website to check on inventory.
Dustin,

My thread didn't pertain to you and yes, you and I discussed posting Sewell's inventory here, which I'm totally fine with.

I did have another dealership register here and start a thread with their Blackwing inventory in the Cadillac News forum which set me off.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back