Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Does anybody know of any dealerships that are at MSRP for a 5BW near Phoenix AZ (or southwest in general)?

Checked two dealerships here in town and got some hilarious responses. $25k ADM with $10k deposit required. I told him they must be joking.

Last edited:
I'd say forget PHX. I think I know who you called. Two of the dealers up there are still doing crack, especially on the 4BW. Coulter in Chandler wasn't too bad a while back. Call Royal in Tucson. They are at list for 4BW, not sure about the 5BW. Perhaps @rubberduck has more updated info.

I'd say forget PHX. I think I know who you called. Two of the dealers up there are still doing crack, especially on the 4BW. Coulter in Chandler wasn't too bad a while back. Call Royal in Tucson. They are at list for 4BW, not sure about the 5BW. Perhaps @rubberduck has more updated info.
Nope it was Earnhardt but they’re in chandler too. It sounds like they don’t want anybody to buy one. I’ll check out Royal though. Sounds promising.

Nope it was Earnhardt but they’re in chandler too. It sounds like they don’t want anybody to buy one. I’ll check out Royal though. Sounds promising.
Your going to drive down to Royal and talk to someone in person. I think it's too early to get an order into the workbench, but at least you can meet the sales manager Van and get a sales person to work with. The only way you will get one from them is to constantly keep in contact with your sales person. I would also recommend periodic visits so that your face is fresh in their mind. The idea here is to develop a relationship with them. When you walk in the door you want the sales manager and sales person to know you by face.

Yes, Earnhardt and Arrowhead are still thinking it's 2020 or something. I don't understand their thinking, but it's not my business. Good people at Royal overall. You might want to call to check stock and ADM before you drive all the way down

Yes, Earnhardt and Arrowhead are still thinking it's 2020 or something. I don't understand their thinking, but it's not my business. Good people at Royal overall. You might want to call to check stock and ADM before you drive all the way down
I had an order in for a 2023 5BW that I canceled in January and it was still at 1100. When I finally saw a midnight steel I changed my mind and decided to wait for 2024. They didn’t charge me an ADM and when I asked Van he said the don’t.

Have been talking with a salesperson at Royal. Been decent. They aren’t charging an ADM but they want a $5k deposit and the car won’t be ready for 8-12 months (probably closer to 12 months). I’ve got the money no problem but I just hate having $5k tied up for a year. Seem like nice people though. I’m considering.

They have a 5BW on the lot right now no markup. $110k Msrp. Can’t do it though. It’s auto and I need manual.

The Phoenix dealers are a joke.

Also, I’m interested in leasing. I already have two cars so this would be my third and I wouldn’t need a ton of miles. How are the lease deals on these right now?

Also, I’m interested in leasing. I already have two cars so this would be my third and I wouldn’t need a ton of miles. How are the lease deals on these right now?
I don't think anyone has good lease deals. I think they pretty much went away when interest rates went up and inventory went down. Some lease rates I see are just crazy high.

Also, I almost agree that I don't want to tie up $5K. Could you negotiate that down and is that deposit refundable? At this point, I'm not sure you can order a 2023. You might want to (or have to) wait to order a 2024. That in it self raises more questions...new dash?...price increase? See the 2024 thread.

I don't think anyone has good lease deals. I think they pretty much went away when interest rates went up and inventory went down. Some lease rates I see are just crazy high.

Also, I almost agree that I don't want to tie up $5K. Could you negotiate that down and is that deposit refundable? At this point, I'm not sure you can order a 2023. You might want to (or have to) wait to order a 2024. That in it self raises more questions...new dash?...price increase? See the 2024 thread.
I only had to give a $1K deposit. Like I said, OP you’re going to have to go in there to do any real negotiation.

I bought one on the second hand market and will be letting go of my 23 ct5v bw white manual with no options. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in taking over the allocation should be at a Midwest dealer in June. Msrp pricing with no mandatory add ons.

I bought one on the second hand market and will be letting go of my 23 ct5v bw white manual with no options. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in taking over the allocation should be at a Midwest dealer in June. Msrp pricing with no mandatory add ons.
Don't think it works that way. The dealer would offer to the next person on the wait list.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back