Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Wow, people are literally car crazy. My BW purchase is 100% a want and not a need, so I get it, but I could wait to fulfill my want of a beige Camry as there is certainty that it's going to be produced in the 100's of 1,000's of units a year for a long long time.

As a CA native with friends moving to ID, I have a theory for why it stands out: Selling their 70's track home for $1.2mil and buying a new track home for half the price leaves a lot of extra cash (depending on equity of course). The instant wealth can cause one to be a bit reckless...just a theory.

Thanks for the link to their BW page. I just got on their 5BW list and they told me they estimate it at ~2 years to delivery! Yikes o_O
I was at the bottom of south city's list for about a month, but since I wasn't ordering CF1/CF2, I went to the top and ordered on 9/9.

Like the new guy posted yesterday in the worlds longest single spaced run on paragraph after run on paragraph first post (said with joking tone for people that don't get this sort of thing) regarding the realities at Cadillac of Beverley Hills. People are dropping like flies on these orders and allocations, so there is hope. I don't have mine, but I hear they are great!

I was at the bottom of south city's list for about a month, but since I wasn't ordering CF1/CF2, I went to the top and ordered on 9/9.

Like the new guy posted yesterday in the worlds longest single spaced run on paragraph after run on paragraph first post (said with joking tone for people that don't get this sort of thing) regarding the realities at Cadillac of Beverley Hills. People are dropping like flies on these orders and allocations, so there is hope. I don't have mine, but I hear they are great!
I told the nice sales guy that I fully expect at least half of their list to drop as interest rates continue to increase and people’s buying power diminishes with Biden’s inflation.

Jim Riehl's Friendly Cadillac in Clinton Township, MI. Got mine for MSRP & was able to order what I wanted. $0 deposit for waitlist. My saesguy Ralph was great to work with. Highly recommend.

I told the nice sales guy that I fully expect at least half of their list to drop as interest rates continue to increase and people’s buying power diminishes with Biden’s inflation.
Let me translate the above post:

"Here is my opinion, followed by proof that you should disregard all of my opinions."

Hey guys,

Have been lurking for a while and reading up as much as I can and finally looking to place an order for a 4-V BW. I'm in the Bay Area and from @Seth and others have said, it looks like Cadillac South SF seems to be a good place to order from? I used to live in South SF, my mom still does, so would be a great and easy place to do a deal. Is Jon the GM still the go to SA to do a deal?

Also, I'm coming from an E46 M3 and the BW will be my "dad car" to haul my 2 1/2 year old and daily duties. Would love to hear your guys' thoughts, comments, concerns, suggestions etc. (Must have options).

Thanks and looking forward to being part of the community!

Hey guys,

Have been lurking for a while and reading up as much as I can and finally looking to place an order for a 4-V BW. I'm in the Bay Area and from @Seth and others have said, it looks like Cadillac South SF seems to be a good place to order from? I used to live in South SF, my mom still does, so would be a great and easy place to do a deal. Is Jon the GM still the go to SA to do a deal?

Also, I'm coming from an E46 M3 and the BW will be my "dad car" to haul my 2 1/2 year old and daily duties. Would love to hear your guys' thoughts, comments, concerns, suggestions etc. (Must have options).

Yes, regarding Cadillac of SSF and Jon. They have a couple of 4BWs in inventory currently.

Hey guys,

I can second South SF. I'm working with Eddie, and should be set to pick up this week or so. MSRP, no add ons, and good communication. There are 2 on the lot though, an Electric Blue 6MT and a white 10A.

I received this email from a TX dealer about 10 days ago on a 2023 CT5-V Blackwing automatic:

MSRP is 102,400. Selling price is going to be 132,400. Let me know.

Without disclosing names, let's just say it rhymes with SayHay. Good luck with that.

Hey guys,

Jon was really great to work with, I'd highly recommend that dealership. I got the car for MSRP and they weren't pushy with add-ons or anything like that. Super communicative too, by the time it was all said and done our email thread had over 100 messages in it - partially because I had a lot of questions throughout the process which they were always prompt and thorough with answering.

I can second South SF. I'm working with Eddie, and should be set to pick up this week or so. MSRP, no add ons, and good communication. There are 2 on the lot though, an Electric Blue 6MT and a white 10A.

Jon was really great to work with, I'd highly recommend that dealership. I got the car for MSRP and they weren't pushy with add-ons or anything like that. Super communicative too, by the time it was all said and done our email thread had over 100 messages in it - partially because I had a lot of questions throughout the process which they were always prompt and thorough with answering.

Thank you both! I sent a message to Jon and he replied back promptly. Will look forward working with him.

I have my spec fairly figured out except the seats so wanted to wait until they had both on hand to try them out.

Just had two conversations with two Atlanta area dealers - one wanted $10 over and one wanted 25 over. I thought it was hilarious since both had inbound cars coming in that weren't pre-sold - ie, demand ain't what it used to be. I won't out them till conversations are dead, which they both seem to still want to have a conversation. :)

None of it will matter since order banks are supposedly closed but I don't care since I'm willing to wait a year or more.

I have another that is at sticker but it will require a drive. So trying to buy local first.

Thank you both! I sent a message to Jon and he replied back promptly. Will look forward working with him.

I have my spec fairly figured out except the seats so wanted to wait until they had both on hand to try them out.
Get the upgraded seats. I did and don’t regret.

Sphinx see my quoted post. I'm currently 3rd in line at Capital but given my paint color is on constraint it's probably not gonna happen. Order placed in January, got a call in March that I could order if I picked a different color and dropped both CF packages.

Capital wants $10K over and is claiming that they haven't sold anything for less. I told them to pound sand.

I received this email from a TX dealer about 10 days ago on a 2023 CT5-V Blackwing automatic:

MSRP is 102,400. Selling price is going to be 132,400. Let me know.

Without disclosing names, let's just say it rhymes with SayHay. Good luck with that.
You can say the name. That's the point of the thread lol also we've already ridiculed them before

Just had two conversations with two Atlanta area dealers - one wanted $10 over and one wanted 25 over. I thought it was hilarious since both had inbound cars coming in that weren't pre-sold - ie, demand ain't what it used to be. I won't out them till conversations are dead, which they both seem to still want to have a conversation. :)

None of it will matter since order banks are supposedly closed but I don't care since I'm willing to wait a year or more.

I have another that is at sticker but it will require a drive. So trying to buy local first.

Heritage wanted $25K over and dropped to $10K when I pushed back. Wrapping up a deal at MSRP now with another, but non-local, dealer. Name to come after deal is actually signed.

FYI, my awesome salesman in MI called me yesterday that he had another allocation for a 2023 BW5….. MSRP! I too bought from him out of state. He’s great! If anyones looking, worth calling him up and getting in his list. He said since pandemic, the y been doing a ton of out of state sales so they have a good system for it. Ask for Ralph DeBocce

Jim Riehls Friendly Cadillac
(586) 307-5879
18900 Hall Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace