Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Just a quick snap shot on quotes from 3 Massachusetts dealers for a 4BW to be ordered:
Dealer 1: MSRP - no allocations
Dealer 2: "I will get back to you" (never did)
Dealer 3: $10,000 ADM - no allocations
Talk about all over the place.
I had one dealer tell me the the ADM depends (wouldn't say on what or what the range was) and I had to go visit him to work out the details. I said I will visit you, but I'm not interested in talking about anything other than MSRP.

Just wondering if you had any luck contacting GM? I do not understand the logic of GM offering a car like this and then telling people they have NO information about when they will be built, what the timeline is, allocation, etc. I mean no info whatsoever. Terrible optics, no matter how badly you want the car.
Not really, they sent a thank you letter and a couple of shirts and V-series Jackets. Told me they had no control over the dealerships.

So, what does this mean exactly, "This policy will ensure GM dealers honor the agreed-upon price of the vehicle when the sold order was registered."

Sewell in Houston is about to have an Electric Blue on Upgraded Black 4BW. CF1 and CF2, 6 speed. Dealer says it's en route so hopefully will show up soon. Call the store and ask for Rondan Ballard, should be available to reserve now if you want it.

Attachments

• 1G6D65RP7N0460375.pdf
    154.8 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Are you one of like 500 people on their list? I know they had a backlog of Escalade orders like 2 years long a while back. Genuinely asking.
I was one of the first 250, when I got my CT4-BW.

s
Sphinx; I watched a utube segment from Rob Pitts rabbitsusedcars RUC 258 Classic Cadillac of Atl.
Was there on Monday. 10k over and they don't have allocations. Supposedly 8 in line. The dude in the video seems to like them because they stroke his ego and so he gives them more business - which is fine if that's your thing.

Summary of the Atlanta dealers:

Classic: Not taking orders
Hennessy: $13.8k of addons, including aftermarket electronics (radar, locater, etc)
Jim Ellis: $7.7k of addons (film, tint, ding/dent warranty)
Capital: Units on lot may be marked up and/or have film pre-applied, but nothing is tacked on to custom orders. They also are not requiring a deposit until its actually time for the order to be submitted to Cadillac.

Who wants to guess which dealer I'm going with?

Any suggestions for dealers in Georgia? I'll go out of state if needed.

Sphinx see my quoted post. I'm currently 3rd in line at Capital but given my paint color is on constraint it's probably not gonna happen. Order placed in January, got a call in March that I could order if I picked a different color and dropped both CF packages.

Sphinx see my quoted post. I'm currently 3rd in line at Capital but given my paint color is on constraint it's probably not gonna happen. Order placed in January, got a call in March that I could order if I picked a different color and dropped both CF packages.

Thanks. Which color? Maybe the sales person (at capital) was just probing, but I was told $10K over when I went on Tuesday.

Thanks. Which color? Maybe the sales person (at capital) was just probing, but I was told $10K over when I went on Tuesday.
Red. That doesn't bode well for if my order does come up, shame they changed their position since January.

Red. That doesn't bode well for if my order does come up, shame they changed their position since January.
That's my color too - gold rims and calipers. I'm not quiet ready to commit. So, all good at the moment. But am starting to figure out who wants my money.

Other than Sewell, are there any other dealers in TX that are doing MSRP?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back