Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

4BW has a mid tier seat option as well (3k vs the 5k top tier)
1666012191749.png

C8s
I don't know if I would go that far but I agree the bucket seats look better. I still have my original 4BW on order with the mid-tier bucket seats for $2,500 upgrade, mainly for the appearance. However, I am still on the fence as to whether I will trade my current 4BW for my originally ordered one built to my desired specs since I have grown accustom the base seats and I like the fact that I am in a 4BW M6 at the $61k price point. Coming from a ZL1 at $67k I am having a hard time justifying $70k-$80k for a 4BW with a V6. I think I would rather try out a C8 1LT Z51 at that price point.

I see the market is starting to correct a bit and I would probably wait for the C8s come down and start selling at MSRP. I think the with Z06 launch, rising interest rates and the fact that they are producing more than 30,000 C8s per year now it is just a matter of time before we start seeing the ADMs disappear.
C8s already sell at MSRP, many many dealers available for MSRP, just get on a list at any of them.

Honestly, I would have probably gone mid-tier seats IF the rear seat matched the fronts

There are some dealer pics floating around online that appear to show back seats matching the mid-tier fronts. All the examples I have seen are computer-generated and I just assumed were wrong.

The fact that these pics exist means someone at GM was thinking about the mismatch, and finally just decided, "Nah, dog. We good."

They look way better when they match.

Rear Seats Match Mid0Tier Fronts 6959889813-1024x768.jpeg

There are some dealer pics floating around online that appear to show back seats matching the mid-tier fronts. All the examples I have seen are computer-generated and I just assumed were wrong.

The fact that these pics exist means someone at GM was thinking about the mismatch, and finally just decided, "Nah, dog. We good."

They look way better when they match.

View attachment 13395
Totally. In a $30-40k hot hatch, if they drop in some Recaros and leave a back seat bench or whatever fair enough.
But in a car that's typically between $65k-75k it is a bad look, both literally and brand wise.

Previous sales like all other allocations. They may have a list of potential 4 BW buyers who they can offer their Track Edition allocation to.
For example, there appears to only be 4 Track Editions listed on the tracker here out of 297 total.

How about a 5 BW "below" MSRP? At the request of my dealer (Armen Cadillac in the Philly burbs), Cadillac approved sending me $500 to thank me for my patience! It was 6 months - February to August, 086-398, from build to delivery. Anyone else have this happen? The Armen sales manager called me to share that the check was coming and said, in his 20 years, it's only the 2nd time he's ever seen GM approve sending a customer money. Armen was great through the entire process, sold the car at MSRP, picked it up from the railyard, was gracious when I moved (registered the car for me in Florida, FedExed signing docs, helped with shipping, etc.). Just after delivery, I actually sent a few folks at Armen wine to thank THEM. Pretty cool GM/Cadillac/Armen would do this.

Attachments

• 20221018_175452.jpg
    20221018_175452.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Bloo
How about a 5 BW "below" MSRP? At the request of my dealer (Armen Cadillac in the Philly burbs), Cadillac approved sending me $500 to thank me for my patience! It was 6 months - February to August, 086-398, from build to delivery. Anyone else have this happen? The Armen sales manager called me to share that the check was coming and said, in his 20 years, it's only the 2nd time he's ever seen GM approve sending a customer money. Armen was great through the entire process, sold the car at MSRP, picked it up from the railyard, was gracious when I moved (registered the car for me in Florida, FedExed signing docs, helped with shipping, etc.). Just after delivery, I actually sent a few folks at Armen wine to thank THEM. Pretty cool GM/Cadillac/Armen would do this.

Bloody hell!
You've got yourself an Astore markhor there!
Congrats :)

Good gas money!

Cadillac of South San Francisco is advertising this 2023 6MT electric blue at MSRP. I did not see a window sticker, says it has ceramic coating and window tint, not sure what they added for that. Must be a few Gs at least, bet it could be negotiated if they are taking to Instagram to sell a Blackwing.

Cadillac of South San Francisco is advertising this 2023 6MT electric blue at MSRP. I did not see a window sticker, says it has ceramic coating and window tint, not sure what they added for that. Must be a few Gs at least, bet it could be negotiated if they are taking to Instagram to sell a Blackwing.
They are known as a no nonsense MSRP dealer. I’m surprised to see the ceramic coating, tint & emblems having been added.

South City is big on social media, so I don't necessarily take that as a sign of distress. I found the window sticker, MSRP is $73,990. At least you're getting something for paying over MSRP, but tint and ceramic doesn't add $2800 in value to me.

South SF is an MSRP dealer and if you can place an order with them or grab an incoming unreserved BW before they get their hands on it, you can get it without that junk.
Once it rolls off the trailer it gets that it seems, SOP.

My electric blue 4BW is getting delivered to them next week and for a second I was afraid it was mine being listed. 😨

They are known as an MSRP dealer for ordered cars- I hope they don't pull anything like this on my car. I will go apocalyptic if that happens. 😡

My electric blue 4BW is getting delivered to them next week and for a second I was afraid it was mine being listed. 😨

They are known as an MSRP dealer for ordered cars- I hope they don't pull anything like this on my car. I will go apocalyptic if that happens. 😡
Ah cool! This is you then? Good stuff!
They have a dedicated page for BWs that I can only find via Google & not their menus when on mobile.

BZGFR8: 2023 CT4-V BLACKWING - Reserved
  • 6 Speed Manual
  • Electric Blue with Jet Black Interior
  • Upgraded Leather Performance Seats
  • Heated Leather Seats
  • Wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
  • MSRP $65,515

Ah cool! This is you then? Good stuff!
They have a dedicated page for BWs that I can only find via Google & not their menus when on mobile.

BZGFR8: 2023 CT4-V BLACKWING - Reserved
  • 6 Speed Manual
  • Electric Blue with Jet Black Interior
  • Upgraded Leather Performance Seats
  • Heated Leather Seats
  • Wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
  • MSRP $65,515
Yep that's me :)
How did you find this page? Mind sharing the link?

Might be the cheapest 2023 4BW around.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners