Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Nope, I am in Metro Detroit. Sewell was the dealer that messaged me last night. I have a recognizable face though-I have had 1.5 minutes of fame from being on TV lol.

One of your co-workers from Michigan purchased his 4 from Sewell and came to C & C before driving his new car back home.... I cant remember his name but I've talked to him a couple of time at different Cadillac events....

One of your co-workers from Michigan purchased his 4 from Sewell and came to C & C before driving his new car back home.... I cant remember his name but I've talked to him a couple of time at different Cadillac events....
Yeah, I think I spotted him on here, another Blaze Orange 6mt-probably the same person.

Thanks for the info in this thread, I just placed my 4BW order from Faulkner Cadillac in Trevose, PA. My salesman said that the dealership owner gave a company-wide policy not to charge over MSRP on any of the Cadillac models. If anyone is looking to order at MSRP I'd encourage you to call one of the Faulkner stores, I think they have 3 Cadillac dealerships in PA.

Thanks for the info in this thread, I just placed my 4BW order from Faulkner Cadillac in Trevose, PA. My salesman said that the dealership owner gave a company-wide policy not to charge over MSRP on any of the Cadillac models. If anyone is looking to order at MSRP I'd encourage you to call one of the Faulkner stores, I think they have 3 Cadillac dealerships in PA.
Very nice. Do you have the name of the salesman? Way closer for me than TX. Do you have any info on remaining allocations?

I read somewhere on FB today that only 4 allocations were given out this week... Is it true, I don't know?
That I don't know anything about. I did speak to a large east coast dealer today and they said they haven't gotten any allocations in a month.

Just saw tonight that the black CT4 BW I asked about before I bought mine is back on the website at Faulkner Bethlehem,PA. Not sure if it’s really available or not, but if anyone is looking for black at MSRP it might be worth a call.

Very nice. Do you have the name of the salesman? Way closer for me than TX. Do you have any info on remaining allocations?
I don't have any info on remaining allocations for Faulkner. My salesman's name was Jon Turkel (at the Trevose store), super nice guy and very straightforward. He explained that company-wide, Faulkner has made the decision not to charge over MSRP for any car at any of their stores at this time, and that whatever money they leave on the table will be more than made up with customer loyalty. Sounds smart to me.

I don't have any info on remaining allocations for Faulkner. My salesman's name was Jon Turkel (at the Trevose store), super nice guy and very straightforward. He explained that company-wide, Faulkner has made the decision not to charge over MSRP for any car at any of their stores at this time, and that whatever money they leave on the table will be more than made up with customer loyalty. Sounds smart to me.
have you heard anything back from Jon about an order being accepted yesterday? I placed an order with him on Tuesday for a wave blue CT4bw and last night heard from him that they were trying to change the order for the black one on their site that has not entered production to my build specs but I won't know until next week if that is possible. Beans does have an allocation but are looking at 5k over sticker.... once they heard I was locked at MSRP, they offered to lower it to 3k over......

have you heard anything back from Jon about an order being accepted yesterday? I placed an order with him on Tuesday for a wave blue CT4bw and last night heard from him that they were trying to change the order for the black one on their site that has not entered production to my build specs but I won't know until next week if that is possible. Beans does have an allocation but are looking at 5k over sticker.... once they heard I was locked at MSRP, they offered to lower it to 3k over......
Wow, small world! When I went into the dealership on Wednesday afternoon he did say that he had one other order in ahead of me from the day before (yours) and that they were trying to switch a car that was already allocated to your build. When I called yesterday to give him the deposit, I asked if they were able to switch your order to the existing allocation, he said that the Cadillac rep was in the store that day and they were working on it. I haven't heard anything beyond that. Good luck! FWIW Holman quoted me $2500 over but also said 6-8 months. According to Jon our cars are nearly identical except you are getting the Sky grey interior and I am getting black.

haha small world indeed. I spoke to Colleen at Holman and was dead set on going with them even with the 2.5k over, but have not heard back in a month, I am glad I reached out to Faulkner and wish I had done it sooner. I'm originally from harrisburg so Faulkner has been a dealer used by my family for a while now out there with good results. I spoke with Jon today and he said I should know by Monday or Tuesday if their current allocation could be changed to my build. Hopefully both of our orders get in soon! I currently have an ATS with a black interior and wanted to switch it up a bit, hoping the sky cool isn't too bold and bright. It is reassuring to hear you corroborate everything I have been hearing from Jon though. With the market how it is, I'm never sure of who is speculating vs reporting facts on potential allocations or updates from Cadillac. I have not ventured over to the dealer yet and have only been communicating over email/phone up to this point.

haha small world indeed. I spoke to Colleen at Holman and was dead set on going with them even with the 2.5k over, but have not heard back in a month, I am glad I reached out to Faulkner and wish I had done it sooner. I'm originally from harrisburg so Faulkner has been a dealer used by my family for a while now out there with good results. I spoke with Jon today and he said I should know by Monday or Tuesday if their current allocation could be changed to my build. Hopefully both of our orders get in soon! I currently have an ATS with a black interior and wanted to switch it up a bit, hoping the sky cool isn't too bold and bright. It is reassuring to hear you corroborate everything I have been hearing from Jon though. With the market how it is, I'm never sure of who is speculating vs reporting facts on potential allocations or updates from Cadillac. I have not ventured over to the dealer yet and have only been communicating over email/phone up to this point.
It's funny, my wife is also from Harrisburg and her family has bought many vehicles from them over the years as well, including her first car at their Honda store. I'm glad you are in front of me because the 6-8 month timeframe is perfect for me. My current daily (Genesis G70 6MT) is a lease that isn't up until the end of May, so buying the Caddy before then would be a waste. It's too bad Holman wasn't willing to play ball, they are 10 mins from my house.

New guy here - just placed an order for a 4BW through Fred Beans today. I contacted Jon @ Faulkner too, but he said they have only received 1 4BW and had a few orders in so I could be waiting a while for allocation.

I contacted Fred Beans and they just received 1 allocation (which I took), so while not thrilled, I was ok paying the $3k markup they wanted (it was $5k, but I'm local and bought from their dealership group before).

New guy here - just placed an order for a 4BW through Fred Beans today. I contacted Jon @ Faulkner too, but he said they have only received 1 4BW and had a few orders in so I could be waiting a while for allocation.

I contacted Fred Beans and they just received 1 allocation (which I took), so while not thrilled, I was ok paying the $3k markup they wanted (it was $5k, but I'm local and bought from their dealership group before).
I picked up my Black 4 BW from Fred Beans last Saturday. I paid the 5K over although in my case the car was already sitting there in the showroom. It’s a little easier to pay the extra when you have that immediate gratification of taking the car home that day. Dealership was good to deal with. Salesman even drove an hour and a half to pick me up the day I bought the car. Hope your wait time isn’t too long.

I picked up my Black 4 BW from Fred Beans last Saturday. I paid the 5K over although in my case the car was already sitting there in the showroom. It’s a little easier to pay the extra when you have that immediate gratification of taking the car home that day. Dealership was good to deal with. Salesman even drove an hour and a half to pick me up the day I bought the car. Hope your wait time isn’t too long.
yeah not to sound creepy but @Rob I sat in your car if it was the black/black w/ sueded steering wheel interior. I couldn't justify the alcantara wheel, optional sunroof and data recorder along with the black exterior so I passed on it. since yours sold, Beans got another allocation and called me 2 days ago nice and smug ready to close the deal at 5k over. when I told them that Faulkner would be able to help at MSRP they called me back and lowered it to only 3k over, I'm not really sure how they thought that was going to be competitive but that was the best they would do. Its frustrating as I serviced my ATS through beans and was planning on servicing a bw there regardless of where it was purchased from. I might be switching my service dealership just because of the markup cockiness alone if faulkner gets my allocation in. I hope your bw treats you well, it did look beautiful in the showroom - I stopped over the day it was delivered. @Metal4all6 I'm glad they didn't get you to pay more than the 3k they wanted from me. hopefully your order goes through fine. I'm hopeful that Jon at Faulkner will be able to get my build in on the current allocation.

its insane that there will be this many blackwings in the area. we will have to all meetup in 3+ years when we all get ours lol

yeah not to sound creepy but @Rob I sat in your car if it was the black/black w/ sueded steering wheel interior. I couldn't justify the alcantara wheel, optional sunroof and data recorder along with the black exterior so I passed on it. since yours sold, Beans got another allocation and called me 2 days ago nice and smug ready to close the deal at 5k over. when I told them that Faulkner would be able to help at MSRP they called me back and lowered it to only 3k over, I'm not really sure how they thought that was going to be competitive but that was the best they would do. Its frustrating as I serviced my ATS through beans and was planning on servicing a bw there regardless of where it was purchased from. I might be switching my service dealership just because of the markup cockiness alone if faulkner gets my allocation in. I hope your bw treats you well, it did look beautiful in the showroom - I stopped over the day it was delivered. @Metal4all6 I'm glad they didn't get you to pay more than the 3k they wanted from me. hopefully your order goes through fine. I'm hopeful that Jon at Faulkner will be able to get my build in on the current allocation.

its insane that there will be this many blackwings in the area. we will have to all meetup in 3+ years when we all get ours lol
Wrong Rob. I wish I could say it was my Blackwing you sat in! 🤣

Not creepy at all. I’m sure a lot of people sat in it. Like I said before, I kind of stumbled on this one and felt fortunate. Was looking for Black/black w/ 6M. Probably wasn’t the exact car I would have ordered, but pretty close. Probably wouldn’t have ordered the Alcantara wheel/shifter, but it actually does feel nice when driving. Didn’t need the Data recorder. I probably would have ordered the carbon package and maybe black wheels. I wasn’t happy about the extra 5K, but not much bargaining power when it’s sitting there and you know how rare they are. Plus, after seeing it and driving it, I didn’t want to wait given the uncertainty a lot of you guys are dealing with on your orders. Hope Faulkner takes good care of you and these orders start getting filled. Were you looking for black? And I agree, once you guys get your cars it would be nice to get together. It would make for a cool picture with a bunch of BW’s parked next to each other.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back