Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers Can Now Build the 2023 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

there was nightfall grey metallic on the 2017 ZL1 and Chevrolet SS sedan too hahaha. the 5th gen Camaro had 2 or 3 gun metal grey colors...cyber grey, ashen grey metallic and I think another one as well

there was nightfall grey metallic on the 2017 ZL1 and Chevrolet SS sedan too hahaha. the 5th gen Camaro had 2 or 3 gun metal grey colors...cyber grey, ashen grey metallic and I think another one as well
Nightfall grey was shared w the C7 but called something different.

Quesitos on Deep Void Matte Metallic.

What? Is it a matte or a metallic?

I'm also curious about some of these new colors. Sharkskin and Zephyr must be silver/grey replacing Satin Steel and Shadow. Radiant replaces Infrared. But what is this Deep Void and what will the upcharge be?

So if dealers are resubmitting 1100 status 2022 orders as new 2023 orders, does that mean they will have new order numbers? I hope not for Rob's sake.

I will need to change my paint color for 2023 since I had Shadow. Will need to meet with my dealer very soon. I wonder when the Cadillac website gets updated to allow for 2023 builds?

So if dealers are resubmitting 1100 status 2022 orders as new 2023 orders, does that mean they will have new order numbers? I hope not for Rob's sake.
Excellent question, but I'd think the number will change.

Guess Rob will have to start a 2023 thread soon......sorry Rob

I will need to change my paint color for 2023 since I had Shadow. Will need to meet with my dealer very soon. I wonder when the Cadillac website gets updated to allow for 2023 builds?
Me too as I have Infrared. Guess I need to make a phone call soon

Does configure mean they can order?
Spoke with our Dealer today and he said they can "play" with the configurations, but can't save them as an order. They are waiting for more details from Cadillac as to when order taking will open. The last info we have is May 5th.

@Rob Dealer is trying to configure an order. It's not easy. He found a workaround to build it but now it won't accept it so he's still working on it. It looks like this might be an accidental workbench release where the thing isn't fully ready yet. It happened with the C7Z where one day it showed up unexpectedly on workbench. When Chevy noticed it they pulled it back for a couple of weeks. At that time my dealer was checking several times a day and managed to wedge my order in, those that missed it on that day had to wait until the official release.

----------------------------------

According to the inenet this is what zephyr looks like ... I hope that's not what they're doing. :(

c89fa5.png

I'm hoping Deep Void is a dark purple. It would look amazing in a matte finish.

I have a thing for purple cars. :)
Unfortunately Mary Kay ruined the pink cadillac or else I'd be all over it. I think those 50's pink caddies are so sweet.

1651366335361.png

Here are the real colors that will be on the blackwing...

1651368117017.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners