Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom fabricated exhaust

Yes, it would be of great resource to the forum to know the muffler part number.

Those just look like magnaflow resonators. They are flow through and not much packing material inside.

Thanks again for doing this..would it be possible to ask the shop if they know the part numbers, or even the muffler length? With either of that my mechanic says he can order the bends and the mufflers and give this a shot for me. Thx in advance.
Rm

Yes, it would be of great resource to the forum to know the muffler part number.

At your service. Magnaflow 4” part #10416. I believe they said 14” long.

Also be interested to know the weight savings, love the sound.
We didn’t weigh it but I held both the new and old set and I’d say at least 50% lighter. The old muffler box is HEAVY.

I think she got the metric system confused, 14cm.
watching arrested development GIF

Is anyone having audio trouble hearing the entire video without it breaking up?

Boys. This. Is. It. Oh my god the exhaust note with valves open is pure bliss. Deeper, more punchy, pops and crackles are more like pops and burbles. Switch the valves closed and it’s damn near stock. It’s too quiet lol. Ill post a vid later when my wife can film me giving it some gas but for now here’s a pic of the setup. Valves open and you’ve got essentially a straight pipe. Valves closed and exhaust is shifted to the two magnaflows. No CEL, stock tips.View attachment 20261
man this turned out looking awesome. Aren't the existing pipes 3"?

Is your Y pipe 2.5' or 3" in/out
No clue to be honest. I just know that he said the new pipes would be a quarter of an inch smaller than the existing but overall would provide better airflow with the removal of the big muffler.

Is anyone having audio trouble hearing the entire video without it breaking up?

Yes, I had to download it to get it to work half decent.
Sorry boys, was a headache trying to upload with my iPhone vids from the start. 30 second file was too big so had to break it into 3 parts. Had taken vids with deeper revs and also with valves closed that I couldn’t include because of the file size

I forgot to ask, do you feel like you picked up any performance gains

Sorry boys, was a headache trying to upload with my iPhone vids from the start. 30 second file was too big so had to break it into 3 parts. Had taken vids with deeper revs and also with valves closed that I couldn’t include because of the file size
I use YouTube.

I forgot to ask, do you feel like you picked up any performance gains

I can’t tell, I wasn’t able to use the stock power 99% of the time driving it around as my daily tbh. What I can do is scare people on the sidewalk and set off alarms in garages when i want to again like I used to with my old AMG. All is well in the world :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back