Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom fabricated exhaust

Borlas drones? Umm no. I've used Borlas on multiple cars and they guarantee no drone. A Borla S Type would be ideal on the 5BW. Deep, smooth, loud but not stupid.

Borlas drones? Umm no. I've used Borlas on multiple cars and they guarantee no drone. A Borla S Type would be ideal on the 5BW. Deep, smooth, loud but not stupid.
Maybe I'm a bit sensitive (even on my stock ct4v blackwing there's a little bit of what I'd call drone on some gear shifts at certain rpms when the active exhaust is open so call me picky!) . Have had two cars with em and drone on both (although not major). Magnaflow on one of those cars that had the Borla and a little less drone. Never any with Corsa (and when I did research on which to get, corsa was widely stated as having the least drone).

if the Corsa system does not happen, I am willing to bring my car over to AWE in eastern PA (if they are interested). I have been calling and writing shops all over since I took delivery of this car and refuse to give up LOL
Already offered that a while ago lol. Had an AWE “touring” cat back on my 6gen Camaro…hands down was the best unit for that car. So deep and clean even at high RPMs (this is where Borla/Corsa usually get too raspy for me)

Already offered that a while ago lol. Had an AWE “touring” cat back on my 6gen Camaro…hands down was the best unit for that car. So deep and clean even at high RPMs (this is where Borla/Corsa usually get too raspy for me)
I'd bring my CT4 V BW as well, I'd pay allllll the moneys for an AWE exhaust on this thing.

Wanted to relay the message for AWE:

They need to see some more 4BW owners who are interested before they can justify a project -- to quote the rep I spoke with "The car is on our radar, should the demand present itself, we could decide to do it. That would be down the road a bit though"

if you want an AWE system, fill out the form on this page and the chances may increase:

My solution is catted downpipes plus something to clear the CEL if this does not happen

Last edited:
I love their touring exhaust for the new Supra. I'm confident they'd make our cars sound great

Just got an answer back from AWE. See attached. Sounds hopeful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_142253_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_142253_Gmail.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 45

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace