Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom Blackwing Emblem

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hey guys,

I know I mentioned it before but I went ahead and made the plunge to get a custom Blackwing emblem Designed and CNC'd. To the tune of about $300 from start to finish.
as of now I had the proportions 6.75" x 1.5" to replace the spot where I debadged the CT4-V. I am Taking all the emblems off except for the Caddy logos and the BW emblem I am having built. It will be ceramic CC'd also.
Blackwing this one.jpg

3/16" thick, 1.5 x 6.75" contour-cut Billet Badges with < Black Wing > design, brushed carbon black and machined carbon black
Our current lead time is approximately 12-16 weeks from the date the order was paid and based on our volume of orders.

Also I get 3 free design changes so I am sure Ill be soliciting thoughts. Just figured I would share.

Eric

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I know I mentioned it before but I went ahead and made the plunge to get a custom Blackwing emblem Designed and CNC'd. To the tune of about $300 from start to finish.
as of now I had the proportions 6.75" x 1.5" to replace the spot where I debadged the CT4-V. I am Taking all the emblems off except for the Caddy logos and the BW emblem I am having built. It will be ceramic CC'd also.
View attachment 5064

3/16" thick, 1.5 x 6.75" contour-cut Billet Badges with < Black Wing > design, brushed carbon black and machined carbon black
Our current lead time is approximately 12-16 weeks from the date the order was paid and based on our volume of orders.

Also I get 3 free design changes sop I am sure Ill be soliciting thoughts. Just figured I would share.

Eric
That's a great idea !!! Count me in on this.

Last edited:
I love it. When mine comes in I'll probably add them in various areas of the car

Interested. But I think maybe a small sticker to put on the rear window or side windows would be pretty cool as well.
Do you have such stickers or have you found anyone that is making them yet? I'd def want something subtle but visible.

Do you have such stickers or have you found anyone that is making them yet? I'd def want something subtle but visible.
I found a guy online and had him make me like 5 or 6 in different sizes and colors.. Here is the one (12") I put on my MacBook..

Attachments

• IMG_3475.jpg
    IMG_3475.jpg
    660.8 KB · Views: 129
Hey guys,

View attachment 5064

Also I get 3 free design changes so I am sure Ill be soliciting thoughts. Just figured I would share.

Eric
I am interested in one, are you saying that t would be $300 for everyone or was that the initial sunk cost?

I found a guy online and had him make me like 5 or 6 in different sizes and colors.. Here is the one (12") I put on my MacBook..
@Tall Steve , I think one like this would look good on the rear window across the top of the window in white.

That c-pillar blank area is where I was thinking also. Still haven't decided on a sticker vs. an actual emblem (not sure if one will wear better than the other.)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back