Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom Blackwing Emblem

That is awesome! If its ok with the OP, I might bug the kids to put their cricut to work for a tshirt.
Here is a slightly better file.

Also, i am still working on the final revision so it may be a few more days
Logo Design 2-01.jpg

Attachments

• Logo Design 2-01.jpg
    Logo Design 2-01.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
So… please go easy on me.

Decided to buy a 3D printer and see what I could figure out. After setup of my printer, this is my first ever 3D print:

C9751363-AD3E-4B5C-AEF0-B091950CD69E.jpeg

Yes I know it’s red. I want to learn how to print before I start using my black PLA. Obviously I have some details I still need to workout, but I thought this was pretty satisfying from idea to actual product!

So… please go easy on me.

Decided to buy a 3D printer and see what I could figure out. After setup of my printer, this is my first ever 3D print:

View attachment 16671
Yes I know it’s red. I want to learn how to print before I start using my black PLA. Obviously I have some details I still need to workout, but I thought this was pretty satisfying from idea to actual product!

200w.gif

I wonder if DSX can engrave this on their lid. Dave save they wont do things thats TM'd but this should be fair game?

goatwing-v2-jpg.16293

After speaking with my wife and some of her work associates, they seemd to think that it passed the iterative design process enough that it is now my own original work (i showed them where i got the inspiration from). They advised that i would be ok to proceed and if someone didnt like it they would send a cease and desist. Then just don't sell at a profit.

This is the final file that i used to make 3D prints from.
Logo Design JPEG File-02.jpg

3D Design.png

Attachments

• Logo Design PDF File.pdf
    168.3 KB · Views: 53
After speaking with my wife and some of her work associates, they seemd to think that it passed the iterative design process enough that it is now my own original work (i showed them where i got the inspiration from). They advised that i would be ok to proceed and if someone didnt like it they would send a cease and desist. Then just don't sell at a profit.

This is the final file that i used to make 3D prints from.View attachment 16881

View attachment 16882
I'd definitely slap that on top of a DSX lid!!! Can I pass this to DSX and see if they'd be willing to engrave it on a lid?

I'd definitely slap that on top of a DSX lid!!! Can I pass this to DSX and see if they'd be willing to engrave it on a lid?
Of course!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners