Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

ct5v picture of the inside of the trunk

Has anyone actually tried to thread in the tow hook? I tried the other day and couldn't for the life of me get it to start threading.
That's odd, does the thread look normal? Maybe you could go to HD and find the right nut to see if threads on. It's a possible defect.

I find that sometimes if I can't get a thread started I spin in counter clockwise and then back to clockwise and it aligns properly.

I had no spring spacers, the selling dealer told me the car never came with them along with my red mirror caps🤔👃🐂💩.

Do you have to use the spacers if you have it towed?

The car needs to be jacked up to install the spring spacers. As long as a flat bed tow truck is used I wouldn't think it would be necessary.

I have pics of my trickle charger on my battery in my trunk, crap no one cares about my post!
You don't put the trickle charger on the battery in the trunk. It goes on the positive and negative terminal posts in the engine compartment.

You don't put the trickle charger on the battery in the trunk. It goes on the positive and negative terminal posts in the engine compartment.
Oh, really? I guess I did it wrong, but it seams to be working just fine for me..
IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

You sure did. AGM batteries need more than 1.25A. I use a 15A charger on my BW and 30A on my Jeep Odyssey battery since I can run it down using accessories.
In 20 months of use I have never had a problem with a low battery....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back