Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Performance Mods and Numbers

Headed out to the Orlando Cadillac Attack event at the end of the month 27 & 28th...... maybe @WONT TAP with have a setup there, chance to meet those guys?
Absolutely! We'll bring our entire team, and will probably have at least 15 Tapout Tuning powered cars on site racing. I also heard a rumor that the world's first ever eight second quarter mile pass from an LF4 engine might happen at that event as well. :D

Absolutely! We'll bring our entire team, and will probably have at least 15 Tapout Tuning powered cars on site racing. I also heard a rumor that the world's first ever eight second quarter mile pass from an LF4 engine might happen at that event as well. :D
Look forward to meeting you guys!

Well, my BW won’t be outta the goat pen then, but I only live about 20 minutes from Orlando Speed World. Gonna come out and say ‘hi’.

Have you considered bringing your tuned cars to a road course event? I’d love to see the difference in lap times and how they hold up to 20-30 minutes at a time of full on thrashing.

Not sure if this is the right place and didn;t want to start a new thread.

Has anybody increased the tire sizes on factory wheels??
Was looking at running Conti Extreme Contact force 295/30ZR 19 / 325/30ZR19
or Toyo R888Rs 295/30 19 XL/ 305/30 19.

Do they need to be XL rated for the track? Have a track day coming up and trying to get the most grip.

Thanks in advance

Jordan

Not sure if this is the right place and didn;t want to start a new thread.

Has anybody increased the tire sizes on factory wheels??
Was looking at running Conti Extreme Contact force 295/30ZR 19 / 325/30ZR19
or Toyo R888Rs 295/30 19 XL/ 305/30 19.

Do they need to be XL rated for the track? Have a track day coming up and trying to get the most grip.

Thanks in advance

Jordan
Read this Why the Wheels on the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Only Come in One Size

Have you guys considered throwing the Escalade V SC on one?

Bummer. Would have made it easy here in Cali for some bolt on fun ^_^.

Then you'll really want to check this out...

No tune. No codes. Just 50+whp.

It's already on our website. ;)

We do have to get some more pictures up, but all the components in our recent 694 whp package are currently available. This includes the Stage X supercharger porting, GripTec supercharger pulley system, Nick Williams throttle body, Green performance air filter and Brisk silver racing spark plugs.

Did you have to modify the stock intake to get it to work with the Nick Willams Throttle body.

Also any chance this line can be deleted?

Was going use some cad software and see if I can make a better flowing intake to throttle body. The factory one looks more turbulent than the opening seen on The movie Flight.

Attachments

• 0F981024-1850-4EB7-A2E9-CABE29039A7A.jpeg
    0F981024-1850-4EB7-A2E9-CABE29039A7A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 69
Any chance there is a Dyno mode on these? I was on the dyno two days ago and the first two runs were good. After letting the car sit it wouldn't allow traction control to turn all the way off.

Also you guys using 4th or 5th gear for your pulls?

Any chance there is a Dyno mode on these? I was on the dyno two days ago and the first two runs were good. After letting the car sit it wouldn't allow traction control to turn all the way off.

Also you guys using 4th or 5th gear for your pulls?
There is no Dyno mode. We recommend using Track mode, with Traction and Stability Control disabled.

A10 cars should be pulled in 7th gear, and M6 cars in 4th gear.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back