Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Performance Mods and Numbers

Any chance there is a Dyno mode on these? I was on the dyno two days ago and the first two runs were good. After letting the car sit it wouldn't allow traction control to turn all the way off.

Also you guys using 4th or 5th gear for your pulls?
The following is from my speed shop here in Houston:

We use 5th gear.

They are not re-disabling all the trac off after restart. The ABS code must set again after letting it cool & restarting the car. There is no “dyno mode”.

Take care,
Scott

Shouldnt cars be dynoed in the gear thats closest to 1:1? That would be exactly fourth gear in the 6MT wouldnt it?

Nice! I hope the results were good! Just ordered a sc to have ported. Want to keep my factory blower stock.
A seperate SC to get ported is the way to go if you can throw the $$$ at it!

The NWilliams 103MM TB will only bolt onto an SC with an adapter I believe. It's not a direct plug and play if you add it to your setup with the ported SC? Like to see you share #'s with any dyno pulls. Good luck.

A seperate SC to get ported is the way to go! Also the NWilliams 103MM TB will only bolt onto an SC with an adapter I believe. It's not a direct plug and play if you add it to your setup with the ported SC at some point. Like to see you share #'s of you make any dyno pulls. Good luck.
I live by Kong performance I’m having them doing the port work and buying the TB from them as well. No more mods after that for me. Oh and I put a green filter in the air box. I find it weird that it’s hard to get a part number for the Cadillac blower, good thing it’s identical to the Camaro zl1 blower.

They have been doing it for a minute. One of the best ones' out there amongst a few others.

Good luck, keep on posting!

I'm on the fence with the wet filters vrs dry element! Its a cost and profit moment for me if you get what I mean? GM design it right?

Not sure it's needed right away for any performance boost? See what the car does first, then I will go from there. I have a ported TB, and Im installing soon.

That Vee will give you smiles with miles Im sure when finished! Looking forward to hearing about your results!

I live by Kong performance I’m having them doing the port work and buying the TB from them as well. No more mods after that for me. Oh and I put a green filter in the air box. I find it weird that it’s hard to get a part number for the Cadillac blower, good thing it’s identical to the Camaro zl1 blower.
Pretty sure the intercooler is different

Does anyone have part # for Cadillac blower? I cant seem to find it, and or blower for Zl1

Last edited:
Does anyone have part # for Cadillac blower? I cant seem to find it, and or blower for Zl1
The correct GM part number is 12703301, with a list price of $5,141.68, plus $300.00 core charge.

The correct GM part number is 12703301, with a list price of $5,141.68, plus $300.00 core charge.
are you sure about that part number?

Attachments

• IMG_3999.png
    IMG_3999.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 65
Have you tried the larger Escalade V supercharger? If you’re replacing it anyway, might as well right?

are you sure about that part number?
I just double checked and that was the correct part number as of December 10, 2022, when we last ordered one.

Kong told me the Camaro zl1 is the same blower just different part number. And Kong knows what there doing
We've sold and/or installed a bunch of these already with good results. There is no chance we've been using the wrong blowers.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back