Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Performance Mods and Numbers

Really the hooker headers set with high flow? Would it be to much with a ported blower and 103tb? That might be a stretch for all 3 mods.
I have the ported blower, smallest pulley, 103TB, and kooks catless and did not have a CEL in 4600 miles of street/track driving

Wow I’m very impressed, did you put it on the dyno? I’m more concerned of the A/F being safe. With all 3 mods
There are multiple posts of my car on the dyno by both tapout and myelf, even in this very thread. On just mods and mods and tune after HP tuners.

You don’t say.

I think you got lost on your way to
https://www.**************.com/forums/dts-forum-2006-2011.125/

Attachments

• IMG_4656.MOV
    81 MB
Wow I’m very impressed, did you put it on the dyno? I’m more concerned of the A/F being safe. With all 3 mods
Fueling is nearly perfect on this car. Here is a screen shot from the final dyno pull. Please note the dual channel onboard wideband oxygen sensors read rock solid, and perfectly balanced bank to bank, throughout the entire pull.

Aleks fueling.png

Fueling is nearly perfect on this car. Here is a screen shot from the final dyno pull. Please note the dual channel onboard wideband oxygen sensors read rock solid, and perfectly balanced bank to bank, throughout the entire pull.

View attachment 19691
Very impressive!!! What shop did the tuning, is it near Philadelphia or somewhat close?

Very impressive!!! What shop did the tuning, is it near Philadelphia or somewhat close?
We did the initial tuning on Alek's CT5-V Blackwing on our in house dyno at Tapout Tuning in central Ohio. When we were assisting HP Tuners with testing and validation of their Global B tuning solution, we flew in to the Chicago area and rented a local dyno.

Anybody try these high flow cats? They claim no check engine light. Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing SOUL Sport Catalytic Converters - Soul Performance Products

Is the transmission ecu update from hp tuner necessary. I talked to a couple of race friends and they had a couple cars with that update have the car go into limp mode. Anyone else have similar issues?

Is the transmission ecu update from hp tuner necessary. I talked to a couple of race friends and they had a couple cars with that update have the car go into limp mode. Anyone else have similar issues?
When tuned properly, there is no reason for these cars to ever go into Reduced Engine Power mode.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back