Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 BW CAI - Finally

As I had mentioned previously, Cordes Performance Racing has one coming to the market soon as well. It will require a tune.

We just installed the s&b on our escalade v. I'm glad we did and def. some noise added and it's a quality piece, but nowhere near the night and day as my trx. Probably a good thing for my wife in the long run but I wouldn't have turned down more whistle:)

This intake is immediately a 'no' for me. It's got a cutout on the top of the lid. The CT5 hood doesn't seal against the top of the lid the way the Camaro does, for example. Means you are sucking hot air from engine bay right into the intake.

This intake is immediately a 'no' for me. It's got a cutout on the top of the lid. The CT5 hood doesn't seal against the top of the lid the way the Camaro does, for example. Means you are sucking hot air from engine bay right into the intake.
I think it has a lexan cover but I may be wrong, if not I agree

I ordered one so will report back my findings once received.

I've been bugging S&B since last year and they are just currently testing the CAI to ensure best performance with no CEL's. I'll wait for S&B version cause of the extensive testing, plus i have one in my 2021 Denali 6.2L and it sounds insane.. That Cordes one look cheesy and for $850 I'm good.

Jebus... $850 for some holes in an airbox? I think I'll stick with my eBay whistle tips for some whine. If you know, you know.

woo-whistle.gif

An intake that would make a sound like this possible would be worth a few hundred in my opinion even if no power gain.

Attachments

• dji_mimo_20240414_195838_20240414195742_1713142866608_video.mov
    16.7 MB
  • dji_mimo_20240414_195420_20240414195349_1713142883834_video.mov
    4.2 MB

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC