Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing Products Coming Soon from Tapout Tuning!

@WONT TAP any chance that you would make the CT4 front spoiler in gloss black? I have a non-CF BW and am planning on keeping the factory gloss black spoiler and would be interested in a matching front spoiler

awesome work btw!
Thank you very much!

Our forthcoming CT4-V Blackwing front splitter is constructed from plastic, with a carbon fiber coating, and retails for 30% less than the replacement part from Cadillac. Everyone wants something a little different, but we can only afford to bring so many parts to this small market. This is why we're hopeful this approach satisifies the highest number of people.

Any word on when it'll be available in forged?
At this point, it looks like we will probably opt for the OEM style twill finish only. The forged carbon fiber finish looks cool, but sales to date don't really justify maintaining the additional inventory.

1666024669658.png

At this point, it looks like we will probably opt for the OEM style twill finish only. The forged carbon fiber finish looks cool, but sales to date don't really justify maintaining the additional inventory.

Dang -- that's the one I wanted. Was also waiting for you to come out with the full kit (wing, skirts, diffuser)

People are still waiting for their cars man so quite possibly why orders are low ;shrug

Dang -- that's the one I wanted. Was also waiting for you to come out with the full kit (wing, skirts, diffuser)

People are still waiting for their cars man so quite possibly why orders are low ;shrug
Once I receive my car I will order some of these parts. Splitter and and spoiler for sure. I wish I could do those canards but it seems very unlikely with the non re enforced front fascia that the CF1 has.

No, sorry. The two miniature wheel deflectors are separate part numbers, retailing for $755 per side!
Seems the back edge of the splitter needs these wheel deflectors to butt up to. An option would be to taper the splitter to meet the wheel opening but that would have to be done in the design phase. I wouldn't mind a gloss black splitter, as others have said.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back