Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing Products Coming Soon from Tapout Tuning!

Turns out the CT4-V Blackwings use a more sophisticated algorithm for detecting catalyst inefficiency, so we were forced to use even higher quality catalytic converters than we had included in our original design. Unfortunately, we had no choice but to increase the price on the catted pipes. This specification change also caused a few more weeks of delay. However, we should be shipping next week, and are accepting the loss and honoring the previously quoted price for customers who had already placed pre-orders.
Now that’s good customer service, I wish I would have pulled the trigger before!!! I preordered the air filters though any eta on those.

We're still trying to get Green Filter to commit to the date they'll run the first production batch of these filters for us. Pretty sure it will be this month, but we haven't been able to pin them down just yet.

I can confirm that you DO NOT have to drill into the non-CF1 decklid. I bought an OE CF1 spoiler on ebay and it bolted right up. Getting the factory spoiler off the car to begin with sucked, but the other one went on without issue.
Going back to this - can you confirm you do not have to drill new holes into a non-CF deck lid. Some of the other comments here on that confused me with your post.

I can confirm that you DO NOT have to drill into the non-CF1 decklid. I bought an OE CF1 spoiler on ebay and it bolted right up. Getting the factory spoiler off the car to begin with sucked, but the other one went on without issue.
What did you have to do to take the OEM spoiler off?

What did you have to do to take the OEM spoiler off?
There are 7 nuts that have to be removed from inside the truck once you remove the liner. Beware, the outer two have these weird plastic clips on them and are a PITA to get off. Once you do that, you have to get through the two-way tape, and there is a lot of it. Patience and elbow grease need to be in large supply. I didn't have any, but fishing line will probably be a huge help in some areas. Then you clean off the area and bolt the new one back down.

Are there really two additional holes that need to be drilled in the trunk lid and then treated with a rust proof sealant?

Also can confirm.

I have a thread on here with detailed pictures of removing the spoiler.

What's the word on the front splitter?

There are 7 nuts that have to be removed from inside the truck once you remove the liner. Beware, the outer two have these weird plastic clips on them and are a PITA to get off. Once you do that, you have to get through the two-way tape, and there is a lot of it. Patience and elbow grease need to be in large supply. I didn't have any, but fishing line will probably be a huge help in some areas. Then you clean off the area and bolt the new one back down.
Thanks for the response!

@WONT TAP I see you now have the front splitter listed on your site. Are you planning on making it available in the forged CF look to match the optional rear spoiler you are selling?

@WONT TAP I see you now have the front splitter listed on your site. Are you planning on making it available in the forged CF look to match the optional rear spoiler you are selling?
Yes, we do plan to offer both carbon fiber finishes.

Does this splitter match up directly to the OEM mounting spots with a non CF fascia?
It's an exact copy of the carbon fiber piece GM offers, but is unable to source. We have not tried fitting it to other cars, so I don't know the answer to your question.

It's an exact copy of the carbon fiber piece GM offers, but is unable to source. We have not tried fitting it to other cars, so I don't know the answer to your question.
Understood, I appreciate the response. One last question! Does this include the wheel well deflector?

Understood, I appreciate the response. One last question! Does this include the wheel well deflector?
No, sorry. The two miniature wheel deflectors are separate part numbers, retailing for $755 per side!

No, sorry. The two miniature wheel deflectors are separate part numbers, retailing for $755 per side!
Personally, I'd be cool with that part in non-CF, if it was made available.
Still want CF mirror caps as well in the forged CF, but I may just have to find a closely matched wrap for that part.

@WONT TAP any chance that you would make the CT4 front spoiler in gloss black? I have a non-CF BW and am planning on keeping the factory gloss black spoiler and would be interested in a matching front spoiler

awesome work btw!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners