Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

class action lawsuit regarding the tracking and sharing of our driving data

Entaille

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V Blackwing
if anyone would like to participate, I saw this shared out: Did General Motors Track and Expose Your Driving Data?

as someone whose insurance premiums spiked well beyond the national average increases people are seeing anyways, I find this pretty disturbing. I bought a 23 CT4 BW a year ago, second hand, 1500 miles on it. I didn't sign up for anything.

companies continue to push the boundaries about what is acceptable to do with the data they collect, and consumers are completely oblivious that it might be collected, or sold, in many ways. as customers, we often think about the cool features and new technology brought to us, but we often forget to think about what exactly is being collected, how it is being collected, how we're signing up for it or agreeing to it, or what might be done with it after the fact. unfortunately, we often sign up for and agree to things without truly understanding them. companies know this and take advantage of it.

the only way to salvage reputation and a relationship for me in these situations is total accountability and ownership, open and honest communication, and restitution. I have seen nothing from GM, and they will see nothing of my future business.

They all have some version of this, I’m sure they are all running for the hills now!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back