Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

The front will be a little harder to source all parts. Back was very easy. Got mine done already.

Attachments

• 1D7B9804-E76F-4747-91E7-9E0A3295253C.jpeg
    1D7B9804-E76F-4747-91E7-9E0A3295253C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 163
H
Not sure if anyone has swapped out std front splitter with the CF one yet but it looks like a couple of under body pieces might be different as well? GM parts site is saying that the under body front tire deflector is different for the CF splitter. See pics below of the part for my std splitter (#18 in the exploded view).

Front tire deflectors (non CF splitter)

View attachment 10702

Part #18 here...it says part #19 is for CF splitter
View attachment 10703
Can anyone with a CF splitter confirm?
Where did you find this parts diagram (link)? All the gm parts stores online don't show anything.

H

Where did you find this parts diagram (link)? All the gm parts stores online don't show anything.
I searched for front tire deflector and got this

This is #19 with CF
Screenshot_20220719-205626.png

So this site shows #19 is for both with and without...I am confused lol...maybe I read it wrong initially

Last edited:
The CF splitter drives the side carbon gurneys (vertical in front of front tire) and strakes under fascia attached to ski ramps. It deletes the tire deflector.

Keep in mind if you dont change your spoiler car was tuned for that and could be snappier at higher speeds. To do a spoler though requires you drill the trunk to add a lot of holes (accessory template exists).

Last edited:
I order mine through Cadillac.com parts
Good news. Your item from Order # 20307001323252 has been sent to AUTONATION CADILLAC WEST PALM BEACH and should be available to pick up within the next two business days.

I also took the Tall Steve Challenge and ordered the CF spoiler from accessories.cadillac.com without a CF anointed VIN and they said it was in backorder. I was actually kinda relieved cause its alot of money for a single (and lets face it, mostly cosmetic) part.

That was a couple of weeks ago. But now I got an email that its gonna be at the dealer in a couple of days. I guess I'm gonna start figuring out how to mount the darn thing. Did you get the dealer to mount it or did it yourself? I'm going to get the thing wrapped in PPF considering the rest of the car is too.

Last edited:
I also took the Tall Steve Challenge and ordered the CF spoiler from accessories.cadillac.com without a CF anointed VIN and they said it was in backorder. I was actually kinds relieved cause its alot of money for s single (and lets face it, mostly cosmetic) part.

That was a couple of weeks ago. But now I got an email that its gonna be at the dealer in a couple of days. I guess I'm gonna start figuring out how to mount the darn thing. Did you get the dealer to mount it or did it yourself? I'm going to get the thing wrapped in PPF considering the rest of the car is too.
God bless you if you get the OEM CF Blackwing spoiler.

I also took the Tall Steve Challenge and ordered the CF spoiler from accessories.cadillac.com without a CF anointed VIN and they said it was in backorder. I was actually kinda relieved cause its alot of money for a single (and lets face it, mostly cosmetic) part.

I checked the box on the accessories.cadillac.com order form when I placed my order and had the dealer install it. It arrived in 2 days. Was $112 to install. I didn't want to drill it myself after I read the 20 page installation document. LOL

Attachments

• 20220729_121551.jpg
    20220729_121551.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 120
I checked the box on the accessories.cadillac.com order form when I placed my order and had the dealer install it. It arrived in 2 days. Was $112 to install. I didn't want to drill it myself after I read the 20 page installation document. LOL
I don't know how you did it but my hats off to you sir! Looks great.

Maybe I'm just a dumbass but I might try to install it myself. Be on the lookout for a future post from me along the lines of "I messed up my car" or "anyone know where I can get a new CT5 trunk lid?"

My dealer mounted at no cost to me. Looks really sweet. I kinda like the one half Look of carbon fiber 1.

Attachments

• 93CDE463-6351-49F2-B800-A4636EE3F363.jpeg
    93CDE463-6351-49F2-B800-A4636EE3F363.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 96
I don't know how you did it but my hats off to you sir! Looks great.
My buddy that works at the local GMC dealership ran the part number for me. It returned that there were 2 at the local GM warehouse in Baton Rouge, La. (I live an hour away from Baton Rouge). I went to accessories.cadillac.com, found it, selected my local Caddy dealer where I ordered my car, selected dealer installation, used all the rewards points from the car purchase, and Boom. I received an email confirming my order was accepted and would arrive at my selected dealer in 2 days... Just dumb luck I suppose

My buddy that works at the local GMC dealership ran the part number for me. It returned that there were 2 at the local GM warehouse in Baton Rouge, La. (I live an hour away from Baton Rouge). I went to accessories.cadillac.com, found it, selected my local Caddy dealer where I ordered my car, selected dealer installation, used all the rewards points from the car purchase, and Boom. I received an email confirming my order was accepted and would arrive at my selected dealer in 2 days... Just dumb luck I suppose

Do we have a running count of how many people ordered off accessories.cadillac.com and got a spoiler? They might not be as rare or difficult to get as originally thought. It's still listed as available on the website.

Do we have a running count of how many people ordered off accessories.cadillac.com and got a spoiler? They might not be as rare or difficult to get as originally thought. It's still listed as available on the website.
I saw someone on IG post that he purchased rear spoiler via Cadillac App and installed at dealer.

I am about to place an order for mine.

Just caught up on this thread and ordered mine lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners