Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

If you look at the date code on most CF pieces they’re dated 2021. All my pieces I ordered online were dated late 2021. There mostly old stock
This was from the new supplier and is dated June 21st 2022. I'd be curious how these look compared to the old supplier and if gm transferred tooling or needed to have the new supplier develop everything from scratch.

This was from the new supplier and is dated June 21st 2022. I'd be curious how these look compared to the old supplier and if gm transferred tooling or needed to have the new supplier develop everything from scratch.
oh really... you would think the f'n dealerships that had cars on order previously w carbon packages would get a look at the upgrade... telling you the customer service is absolute trash, expected more from the premium brand

Here are the OEM carbon fibers part numbers for both the 4 & 5 Blackwing. Use a variety of online sources to check prices such as Gmpartsdirect, GMpartscorp.com, etc.

CT4-BW:

Rear Spoiler PN 85561509
Front Splitter
PN 84433235(old)85563054(new)
Wheel deflector PN 84586281
Wheel deflector PN 84586282
Rocker Extension PN 84795019
Rocker Extension PN 84795020
Dive Plane PN 84996873
Dive Plane PN 84996874
Rear Valance Diffuser PN 84981410

CT5-BW:

Front Grille Header PN 86788444
front splitter PN 84432226
front side wheel deflector right PN 84490400
front side wheel deflector left PN 84490401
deflector kit PN 84624552
right rocker molding PN 84965190
left rocker molding PN 84965189
rear wing PN 85561511
rear diffuser PN 84981408

I was kinda forced to order the 2023 without carbon fiber 1 and 2 because of supply chain issues. How can I get these parts and get them installed?

That worked. Thank you. Spoiler ordered from RMAC waiting to see the availability on:

CFV - Carbon Fiber Package 2, includes Carbon Fiber grille header, (B6A) rocker moldings, rocker extensions and rear valance diffuser,

CFZ - Carbon Fiber Package 1, includes (VS2) Carbon Fiber front splitter, front wheel well deflectors and rear extra aero spoiler,

Well hello beautiful. Some notes, this splitter is hella light. Like less than a pound. Truly was done as a race car part where weight and structure was key. It's only a few layers thick of carbon and super flimsy. The vacuum bag is also hilariously still stuck inside the cavity. Mounting was pretty straightforward with a decent amount of bolts and 3 annoying white clips on each end (factory mounted to the black corner pieces). 95% of removal and installation time pertained to getting the clips out and back in. I didn't bother lifting the car up so I also quickly admitted defeat and didn't install the center 2 clips as I couldn't easily reach them.

Got this from gmpartswarehouse. Total came out to $742 including $12 to ship in case anyone was curious. Took about 2.5 weeks from when I ordered it.

Are you just going with the splitter and not messing with the deflectors (dive planes)? I know they say the deflectors need a support for them in the front bumper cover, so on the gmpartswarehouse page I saw this crazy thing:

1677991362788.png

So the standard (non-CF) bumper cover is $628.10, but the one with support bracket for CF is only $198.79? If that's true, I might get one just in case I decide to go with a CF1 upgrade to my 4BW. There is the extra cost of painting, PPF in my case, and who knows what else with clips and fasteners. I would think the fasteners are the same except for the ones for the deflector attachments.

Are you just going with the splitter and not messing with the deflectors (dive planes)? I know they say the deflectors need a support for them in the front bumper cover, so on the gmpartswarehouse page I saw this crazy thing:

View attachment 17412

So the standard (non-CF) bumper cover is $628.10, but the one with support bracket for CF is only $198.79? If that's true, I might get one just in case I decide to go with a CF1 upgrade to my 4BW. There is the extra cost of painting, PPF in my case, and who knows what else with clips and fasteners. I would think the fasteners are the same except for the ones for the deflector attachments.
Correct, My plan is to not install the dive planes. I'm getting the wheel well deflectors from tapout but will stop there in the front of the car. The hassle of getting the bumper off, reinforcing it on the backside and cutting out the holes isn't worth it to me for the look.

View attachment 17412

I went through the motions of ordering the bumper cover and I found out some interesting things. First, there is a $75 core charge. Second, the shipping to Ohio from any of the online parts I found ranges from $350 to $450 dollars. So even using the local dealer at $300 MSRP to save shipping, there is still +$100 for core and tax. Not to mention body shop costs for painting, PPF replacement, and assuming I can swap the nose myself. Guess I'll be keeping the standard aero.

Yeah there are some annoying parts that had core charges that didn't make any sense. My second set of wheels had a $50 per wheel core charge which added $200 to the cost. I was also looking at a replacement trim piece for the dash that has since been corrected but originally was $30 but had a $75 core charge..... Like wtf it's injection molded and cost $2 to make no one can resell this if it's sent back. Gmpartswarehouse is in upstate New York and only charged me $12 to ship the front splitter to the Philly region. Box was massive but light. Perhaps try there? Gmpartsstore also has a discount code that should still work (7OFF)
I went through the motions of ordering the bumper cover and I found out some interesting things. First, there is a $75 core charge. Second, the shipping to Ohio from any of the online parts I found ranges from $350 to $450 dollars. So even using the local dealer at $300 MSRP to save shipping, there is still +$100 for core and tax. Not to mention body shop costs for painting, PPF replacement, and assuming I can swap the nose myself. Guess I'll be keeping the standard aero.

Last edited:
Yeah there are some annoying parts that had core charges that didn't make any sense. My second set of wheels had a $50 per wheel core charge which added $200 to the cost. I was also looking at a replacement trim piece for the dash that has since been corrected but originally was $30 but had a $75 core charge..... Like wtf it's injection molded and cost $2 to make no one can resell this if it's sent back. Gmpartswarehouse is in upstate New York and only charged me $12 to ship the front splitter to the Philly region. Box was massive but light. Perhaps try there? Gmpartsstore also has a discount code that should still work (7OFF)
I think I'll go your way for now (no dive planes). I ordered the splitter from Gmpartsstore (gmpartswarehouse lists it as unavailable now) and also two small parts that are listed for CF cars, part 29 Air Deflector L&R. They were only $5 and $7 so it's no big deal if they aren't needed. Not sure what they do or where they go. I'll eventually get the Tapout wheel deflectors and rear spoiler. Without the dive planes, I wonder if the deflectors are too exposed to airflow? I'm guessing not a problem if keeping it under 150 mph...

I might try to PPF the front splitter myself. A roll of Xpel 6"x 84" is only $23, so not a big financial loss if I mess it up.

I think I'll go your way for now (no dive planes). I ordered the splitter from Gmpartsstore (gmpartswarehouse lists it as unavailable now) and also two small parts that are listed for CF cars, part 29 Air Deflector L&R. They were only $5 and $7 so it's no big deal if they aren't needed. Not sure what they do or where they go. I'll eventually get the Tapout wheel deflectors and rear spoiler. Without the dive planes, I wonder if the deflectors are too exposed to airflow? I'm guessing not a problem if keeping it under 150 mph...

I might try to PPF the front splitter myself. A roll of Xpel 6"x 84" is only $23, so not a big financial loss if I mess it up.
I think you ordered the old number if it says it's sold out. You need to manually search for the new p/n (you're likely going to get an email in a few days saying the number you bought is discontinued. Use this link for what I bought. I also did not buy the deflectors and are not sure if they're different than the normal ones but the splitter fit just fine and I have air splitter underneath that are pretty aggressive..curious if what you bought are the same or different.

I think you ordered the old number if it says it's sold out. You need to manually search for the new p/n (you're likely going to get an email in a few days saying the number you bought is discontinued. Use this link for what I bought. I also did not buy the deflectors and are not sure if they're different than the normal ones but the splitter fit just fine and I have air splitter underneath that are pretty aggressive..curious if what you bought are the same or different.

Yes, my order is the old part number. I'll see how it turns out. Using your number with GMPW the shipping estimate is $42, almost $50 less than my order. By the way, were you able to use existing fasteners, or did you have to buy any additional for the carbon part?

Yes, my order is the old part number. I'll see how it turns out. Using your number with GMPW the shipping estimate is $42, almost $50 less than my order. By the way, were you able to use existing fasteners, or did you have to buy any additional for the carbon part?
Used all existing fasteners. There are two bolts for the wheel deflectors that I'll need to source that will need to be longer than the others. Good luck getting the clips off the black stock pieces. They are a pita

Used all existing fasteners. There are two bolts for the wheel deflectors that I'll need to source that will need to be longer than the others. Good luck getting the clips off the black stock pieces. They are a pita
I dropped by and picked up the wheel deflectors and rear spoiler from Tapout Tuning this afternoon. They still had deflectors, but I got the last in-stock rear spoiler, at least of the OEM pattern.

Attachments

• PXL_20230310_211915172.jpg
    PXL_20230310_211915172.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 91
  • PXL_20230310_211927470.jpg
    PXL_20230310_211927470.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 91
I dropped by and picked up the wheel deflectors and rear spoiler from Tapout Tuning this afternoon. They still had deflectors, but I got the last in-stock rear spoiler, at least of the OEM pattern.
looks awesome! I've got fedex tracking for what I assume are the deflectors. have not gotten a tracking for my spoiler that I ordered last week..... hopefully they didn't sell you my order lol. I posted in another thread, but I think to install those wheel deflectors you're going to need extra bolts and a speed nut. I ordered extras but will be away on a business trip for a week. if you end up needing some and what I ordered worked, I can ship some for cost of shipping.

looks awesome! I've got fedex tracking for what I assume are the deflectors. have not gotten a tracking for my spoiler that I ordered last week..... hopefully they didn't sell you my order lol. I posted in another thread, but I think to install those wheel deflectors you're going to need extra bolts and a speed nut. I ordered extras but will be away on a business trip for a week. if you end up needing some and what I ordered worked, I can ship some for cost of shipping.

I mentioned I was ordering two inexpensive parts that were listed in the parts diagram called part 29 Air Deflector L&R for $5 and $7. I think I know what they are. In the Savagegeese video they have extensive images of the underside of the car including this. I looked under the nose of my standard aero car, and it has the part I circled in green. It is missing the part circled in pink, and there are three holes matching those screw locations. So while it may not be necessary, it is an additional part the CF cars have the standard car doesn't.

1678508234139.png

I wonder if those parts attach with the same 11548579 nuts and screws the carbon wheel deflector uses.

Last edited:
good call out. I did not jack my car up when doing the front lip so I only saw those from the sides and assumed both were there (used that savagegeese vid to confirm how the factory lip was mounted). I may have to order those parts in then. were you able to peer up in the holes to see if there was a nut or anything to mount to?

good call out. I did not jack my car up when doing the front lip so I only saw those from the sides and assumed both were there (used that savagegeese vid to confirm how the factory lip was mounted). I may have to order those parts in then. were you able to peer up in the holes to see if there was a nut or anything to mount to?
I stuck my phone under there and got a pic. It looks to me like the same clip nut and screw for the wheel deflector would be used here.

1678545242742.png

unfortunately I found some diagrams that are going to confirm that the dive planes will require a new front bumper - you can see the cf bumper has all the mounting clips present on the inside vs the non cf one that is smooth. likely a plastic piece that is plastic welded to the bumper at the factory but there won't be a way to get that separate since they have different p/ns for the bumpers. so if you are dead set on the dive planes, it'll require a new bumper that must be painted.

Attachments

• cf bumper.jpg
    cf bumper.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 82
  • non cf bumper.jpg
    non cf bumper.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 77

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed