Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

Hi all,

Just bought a used 22 CT5 BW and the dealer had added the CF 1&2. The rear spoiler was backordered and they finally got it and shipped it to me. Just opened it up and there is no template or hardware for it. The part # on it is 85517784. Shows up on a google search as the spoiler for the CT5 but it only costs about $2100 versus the ~$3.2K for part# 85561511 that is listed on the first post.

Anyone know anything about this other part #? Are they really charging over $1000 for the hardware and template? I'm not sure what to do now without the hardware and template. My guess is that this part# is for a replacement spoiler (after a collision?) for a car that came with the Carbon 1 package. Then the holes are already there and you would reuse the hardware.

The dealer won't do anything since I am in Wisconsin and the dealer is in Pennsylvania. Does anyone still have the template and a really good description of the hardware that is included? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
George
not sure on part # 85517784. but the correct part # for ct5 BW rear CF wing is 85561511. i have kept the template when i put mine in, if you need it hit me up and i'll mail it to you.

Thanks, but I won't need the template. Just used the wing to locate the holes that needed to be drilled.

I couldn't figure a way to replicate or replace the bushings that goes into the holes that you are required to drill. So I just used nuts like on the other 4 bolts on the spoiler. So mine is held with 6 nuts fastened down. I was able to access those outside 2 through a hole in the hinge area and an extension and universal. I used a telescoping magnet to get the nut started on the spoiler bolts.

I did drill some access holes that a thought would allow better access to those nuts but there is a stiffener tube in the way that I didn't see. I did use those holes to allow a flashlight to get good light on the area. All good now.

George

For those who have ordered the carbon fiber front splitter for the CT5 and installed it: Can you confirm how many of the deflector kits (PN 84624552) you need? I am assuming they come in a pair and you just need one order, but cannot seem to confirm this.

For those who have ordered the carbon fiber front splitter for the CT5 and installed it: Can you confirm how many of the deflector kits (PN 84624552) you need? I am assuming they come in a pair and you just need one order, but cannot seem to confirm this.
Just 1

Last I checked there are 2 different part# for left and right side also 1 side is about $60-70 more than the other, go figure

Well I have the parts I bought 3 weeks ago sitting in my garage and there are definitely two of them in the bag. Maybe you are thinking about the 84490400 and 84490401.

09920F62-4CFC-4136-8B50-6E429EDACD7A.jpeg

seems like there is an updated P/N for the CT4 front splitter -

85563054​

I went to purchase the original number and was notified by a gm site that that number was discontinued and that this was the new number. anyone order this part yet under that number?

seems like there is an updated P/N for the CT4 front splitter -

85563054​

I went to purchase the original number and was notified by a gm site that that number was discontinued and that this was the new number. anyone order this part yet under that number?

On dec 30th, I ordered a part from gmpartsdirect... still nothing from them, and no response at all to 3 additional emails. Check online reviews for them. They are a site/company to avoid. If you do order a gm part online, order from a different place please.

On dec 30th, I ordered a part from gmpartsdirect... still nothing from them, and no response at all to 3 additional emails. Check online reviews for them. They are a site/company to avoid. If you do order a gm part online, order from a different place please.
I've used them to order my wheels. They are a dealer (like all the gmparts xyz sites). Order took like 3 weeks since they were special order. I wouldn't be too concerned, we are just used to the logistics of Amazon getting things shipped in 2 days and actually being responsive.

That being said, I ordered from gmpartswarehouse, the site I linked was the only one that had called out the supersession. My hunch is that GM found a new company, after the last one folded and got us into the cf constraint fiasco. In order to have traceability of which vendor the parts are coming from, all the part numbers are going to be superseded to newly assigned ones. This likely is why there are 2 numbers for the rear spoiler as well from what I am seeing.

GMPartsDirect is Flow Chevrolet in North Carolina. If its a part they have to direct order from Manufacturer, they have no control/idea when that part will arrive. I have had good luck calling them and they can sometimes dig a little or you can cancel the order.

I’ve used GMPartsGiant for CF parts, but one needs to call them about availability. Surprisingly they answered the phone very quickly on multiple occasions I’ve called. It seems like with the CF parts they order them from GM and it does take a little time for the whole process to complete and ship.

So, just to clarify:

For a front splitter on a CT5-V Blackwing, I would need the following to complete it:

(1) 84432226 (the actual splitter)
(1) 84624552 (The brake deflector kit?)

That is it? Or is there a hardware kit to mount it needed?

Thanks!

I have used GMPD intermittently for many years, but I can't recommend them anymore. I recently ordered a part that took several weeks to arrive and then it arrived damaged. Because the order was taking so long, I sent a couple of inquiries about the status. Got no response. Now, trying to return the item (going on 2 weeks) and there is also no response to multiple online contacts and phone call messages (no one answers the phone). May have to try to get my CC charge reversed. I won't buy from them again.

Oh and the part was nicely packed in a box, but was obviously damaged before packing. No one with any credibility would pack that and send it out.

So, just to clarify:

For a front splitter on a CT5-V Blackwing, I would need the following to complete it:

(1) 84432226 (the actual splitter)
(1) 84624552 (The brake deflector kit?)

That is it? Or is there a hardware kit to mount it needed?

Thanks!
Technically speaking to complete the CF1 package you also need the side wickers, 84490400 and 84490401. They are around $500 each.

Technically speaking to complete the CF1 package you also need the side wickers, 84490400 and 84490401. They are around $500 each.
Right, but can't the front splitter be installed without them? Shouldn't look out of place I am thinking 🤔

Right, but can't the front splitter be installed without them? Shouldn't look out of place I am thinking 🤔
the splitter overhangs the side so it will look a bit weird without them. you also dont get the aero from them deflected stuff from going in and around the wheel well

That was my thought at first as well. But, I looked at a bunch of photos and decided it would look odd sticking out on the sides. I bought the side wickers (what's another $1K) and ordered the splitter with an ETA of mid-March.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back