Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Car show Poster

CT5-V Model

Head Hunter

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Had a graphic designer come up with something since I'm not one of the lucky 120 that got one from Cadillac - would love to get a few extra sets of eyes on this and make sure it's accurate and get any feedback before I finalize the design and go into print. It's not my creation, so don't hold back - open to any and all suggestions.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 9.34.20 PM.png

Last edited:
Had a graphic designer come up with something since I'm not one of the lucky 120 that got one from Cadillac - would love to get a few extra sets of eyes on this and make sure it's accurate and get any feedback before I finalize the design and go into print. It's not my creation, so don't hold back - open to any and all suggestions.

View attachment 20631
The Cadillac shield in the upper left hand corner is outdated for the Blackwing. Either eliminate it or, use the updated shield.

The Cadillac shield in the upper left hand corner is outdated for the Blackwing. Either eliminate it or, use the updated shield.
Great catch - didn't even notice that. Updated with the correct shield

Last edited:
I don't believe that the top speed is over 220 mph. I thought it was listed either at "over 200 mph" or at "205mph"
They’re advertised as over 200 but I’ve seen them hit 220

Great catch, thanks! Here’s the latest update.

View attachment 20688
As @565565 mentioned 660lbft still needs edit to 659lbft.

Btw, I like both of these posters, the write up in the OPs is well put, but the specs look the best when they are listed out, as most people at a show prefer to gravitate towards numbers.

As @565565 mentioned 660lbft still needs edit to 659lbft.

Btw, I like both of these posters, the write up in the OPs is well put, but the specs look the best when they are listed out, as most people at a show prefer to gravitate towards numbers.
Agreed, and that's where I struggled - go bullet points and keep it short-and-sweet, or write something up and give them content that keeps them around a bit longer, haha.

They’re advertised as over 200 but I’ve seen them hit 220
You have seen a CT5-V Blackwing go 220 MPH? Wow. I saw the one video with the 2 guys and a dog if I recall hit the 190s, but not over 200. I can't imagine ditching the passenger and dog makes that much difference.

Not doubting your claim, this must be something you saw in person.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back