Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP)

jodakid69

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Calling all Cadillac V Performance owners and "Want To Be" owners...

NJ/PA/DE forum participants, you wanted to have a car meet. Well, this is it! It's go large or go home. NY, MD, and VA owners, come out as well, it is not that far. We want a HUGE turnout.

Come out to see the Cadillac Blackwings in the Natural habitat - ON TRACK

Event - "Cadillac V Performance Day" - both a Cars and Coffee style car meet & greet and an HPDE event. Come for one or both events.
Date - Saturday July 29th
Location - New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP) in Millville NJ.
Time - Cars and Cofee from 9AM until 1PM, HPDE track time from 9AM until 6PM - (6) 20 minute sessions
Who - YOU.

We are trying to get representation from one or more Cadillac Dealers, Cadillac Corporate, and the Philadelphia & DMV Cadillac V-Club Chapters. If you show interest, they will come.

If we get enough HPDE participants we can have a private run group, minimum of 12 with a maximum of 20. If you wanted to get on the track but have not, this is your chance. Instructors are a must for first-time track participants. Snell 2015 or better helmets are also a must. Track helmet rentals may be available. PM me for details and pricing.

Attachments

• Cadillac V Pef Day.jpg
    Cadillac V Pef Day.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 88
Oh HELLS yes. I'm definitely in for the C&C, but hopefully for the HPDE also. Let's do this.

I’m in on track time for sure!
More details please, how do we secure spot for track time?
Not around corner for us, but if we can get on track we’ll make it!

Is this for lighting as a private group with MOE or Thunderbolt?

I have arranged with MoE HPDE to purchase a "Private" track group for their scheduled track day on July 29th. The session will be at the "Lightning Track". If we can get at least 11 drivers + me, it will happen. If not, you can still sign-up with MoE on that same day. But the run groups will be bigger - 20+ and the fee will be higher. So far I have been the only Cadillac at the MoE events over the last year, but lots of BMWs. Not that it's an issue, I like BMW but upgraded to the CT4V BW from an M2 Comp last year.

I will PM those that express on the track session in a few days, as I will be traveling for the next two days.

Either way, we can still get together as a group of Cadillac V owners for Cars and Coffee, if you do not want to drive on track.

NJ/PA/DE forum participants, you wanted to have a car meet. Well, this is it! It's go large or go home. NY, MD, and VA owners, come out as well, it is not that far. We want a HUGE turnout.

Event - "Cadillac V Performance Day" - both a Cars and Coffee style car meet & greet and an HPDE event. Come for one or both events.
Time - Cars and Cofee from 9AM until 1PM, HPDE track time from 9AM until 6PM - (6) 20 minute sessions
Who - YOU.

We are trying to get representation from one or more Cadillac Dealers, Cadillac Corporate, and the Philadelphia & DMV Cadillac V-Club Chapters. If you show interest, they will come.

If we get enough HPDE participants we can have a private run group, minimum of 12 with a maximum of 20. If you wanted to get on the track but have not, this is your chance. Instructors are a must for first-time track participants. Snell 2015 or better helmets are also a must. Track helmet rentals may be available. PM me for details and pricing.
curiosity GIF

My ever-bulging wife is due 8/4 with my next progeny, but this is a wonderful excuse to employ my in-laws as babysitters and let her have a relaxing day. Hopefully she doesn't pop too early!

I am seriously considering and will in fact enter the lion's den and bring it up to her this weekend.

Pray for Dr. Daddy.

With love, grace and speed,

Zoomie Zoom Zelenskyy

Thanks for putting this together. Corvettes and SS Sedans welcomed?

My ever-bulging wife is due 8/4 with my next progeny, but this is a wonderful excuse to employ my in-laws as babysitters and let her have a relaxing day. Hopefully she doesn't pop too early!

I am seriously considering and will in fact enter the lion's den and bring it up to her this weekend.
Well? How did it go? Are you still alive?🙏 T's&P's 😉

Hope this isn't a one time thing. I'd definitely be interested but my order was just placed so I doubt I'll have it and broken in by then.

FYI... my wife is addicted to the ID network... so if anything ever happens to me... no matter how innocuous it seems... look to her first😶‍🌫️
My wife watches the murder death kill channel also.... I accuse her of watching "training" films!

Who - YOU.

Count me in. How do we get status updates?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back