Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cars & Coffee NJ - Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP)

jodakid69

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
NJ/PA/DE Cadillac V Performance owners!

Come out to Millville NJ for a Cars and Coffee event- AKA: Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP).

Event - A Cars and Coffee style car meet & greet for Cadillac V Performance vehicles - CTS-V, ATS-V, CT4V, CT4V-BW, CT5V, CT5V-BW
Date - Saturday July 29th
Location - New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP) in Millville NJ.
Time - Cars and Coffee from 9AM until 1PM
Who - YOU.

We are expecting representation from regional Cadillac dealers and Cadillac V-Club members.
If you want to track your car, you can register at moehpde.com

Hi everyone - if weather is nice I will def be out there since its my area :) I just joined today --- 2019 ATS-V

EVENT UPDATE!

I have great news to report regarding the Cadillac V Performance Day Cars and Coffee event @ NJMP.

1690214299153.png

This morning I received confirmation that Delaware Cadillac will be participating and bringing in new Blackwings vehicles to the the Cars and Coffee event.

In addition to the cars, former Miss NJ and Miss America Finalist, Kaitlyn Schoeffel, will be attending to perform a video shoot with the Blackwings on Track and for a meet and greet with Cadillac V-Performance vehicle enthusiasts.

Kaitlyn will be onsite @ NJ Motorsports Park (NJMP) from 11:30AM until 1PM.
1690215365353.png

Bring and show off your Cadillac VPerformance vehicle - CTS-V, ATS-V, CT4-V, CT5-V, CT6-V vehicle. Or just come out and see what other folks bring. The Cars anc Coffee event will run from 9AM until 1PM.

Folks, this will be the ultimate Delaware Valley (PA,NJ,DE); NY and MD Cars and Coffee meet, do not miss it!

The MoE HPDE event runs from 9AM until 6PM. If you are interested and want to track your car register at moehpde.com

Attachments

• 1690214270300.png
    1690214270300.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 54
So took the almost 2 hour drive to NJMP and Delaware Cadillac is here with a 4&5 Blackwings and 2 others here. Where hell is everyone 🤨

Was trying to see if I could sneak down there... but dropped my phone yesterday AM and ended up spending the day getting my claim in, finding an approved repar place, and getting a new screen installed.
Phones working again though!

How was it?

The place is awesome, turnout could have been much better but had a good time and met good people

Was trying to see if I could sneak down there... but dropped my phone yesterday AM and ended up spending the day getting my claim in, finding an approved repar place, and getting a new screen installed.
Phones working again though!

How was it?
Check other thread regarding the event

EVENT UPDATE!

I have great news to report regarding the Cadillac V Performance Day Cars and Coffee event @ NJMP.

View attachment 20547

This morning I received confirmation that Delaware Cadillac will be participating and bringing in new Blackwings vehicles to the the Cars and Coffee event.

In addition to the cars, former Miss NJ and Miss America Finalist, Kaitlyn Schoeffel, will be attending to perform a video shoot with the Blackwings on Track and for a meet and greet with Cadillac V-Performance vehicle enthusiasts.

Kaitlyn will be onsite @ NJ Motorsports Park (NJMP) from 11:30AM until 1PM.
View attachment 20549

Bring and show off your Cadillac VPerformance vehicle - CTS-V, ATS-V, CT4-V, CT5-V, CT6-V vehicle. Or just come out and see what other folks bring. The Cars anc Coffee event will run from 9AM until 1PM.

Folks, this will be the ultimate Delaware Valley (PA,NJ,DE); NY and MD Cars and Coffee meet, do not miss it!

The MoE HPDE event runs from 9AM until 6PM. If you are interested and want to track your car register at moehpde.com

Hi everyone - if weather is nice I will def be out there since its my area :) I just joined today --- 2019 ATS-V
Did you have the white ATS-V coupe? If so you left prior to parade laps and never got to meet

Thanks to everyone that came out to the Cadillac V Performance Day @ NJMP. It was a small crowd this time, but we hope to get the word out next time. Those that attended had a good time and got to meet staff with a local Cadillac Dealer and well as participating in a photo shoot on Track and well as doing a couple of parade laps!

Here are a few of the photos provided by the staff photographer.

View attachment Cadillac Cars and Coffee (75 of 102).jpg

View attachment Cadillac Cars and Coffee (1 of 102).jpg

View attachment Cadillac Cars and Coffee (102 of 102).jpg
View attachment Cadillac Cars and Coffee (20 of 102).jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace