Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cars & Coffee NJ - Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP)

jodakid69

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
NJ/PA/DE Cadillac V Performance owners!

Come out to Millville NJ for a Cars and Coffee event- AKA: Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP).

Event - A Cars and Coffee style car meet & greet for Cadillac V Performance vehicles - CTS-V, ATS-V, CT4V, CT4V-BW, CT5V, CT5V-BW
Date - Saturday July 29th
Location - New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP) in Millville NJ.
Time - Cars and Coffee from 9AM until 1PM
Who - YOU.

We are expecting representation from regional Cadillac dealers and Cadillac V-Club members.
If you also want to track your car, you can register at moehpde.com

Attachments​

Attachments

• #2 - V Performance Day-NJMP - Map.jpg
    #2 - V Performance Day-NJMP - Map.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 39
NJ/PA/DE Cadillac V Performance owners!

Come out to Millville NJ for a Cars and Coffee event- AKA: Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP).

Event - A Cars and Coffee style car meet & greet for Cadillac V Performance vehicles - CTS-V, ATS-V, CT4V, CT4V-BW, CT5V, CT5V-BW
Date - Saturday July 29th
Location - New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP) in Millville NJ.
Time - Cars and Coffee from 9AM until 1PM
Who - YOU.

We are expecting representation from regional Cadillac dealers and Cadillac V-Club members.
If you also want to track your car, you can register at moehpde.com

Attachments​

Waiting to see if I have to work that day vs it being covered by someone else🫰... unfortunately I expect to be stuck (originally was scheduled off... but there been some recent 'flux' at work)

Damn, this is like a week before mine will be delivered assuming no delays. I hope it's successful so you arrange another even, I'd definitely attend.

Damn, this is like a week before mine will be delivered assuming no delays. I hope it's successful so you arrange another even, I'd definitely attend.

Just come with what you've got (y)

Come on out anyway and check out the other BW. FYI, if you are buying a CT4-BW, the prices are dropping. The market has significantly changed from this time last year. If I was in the market now, I would buy a slightly used 2022 and save $15k.

I was offered 5k under sticker last week on a 70K 4BW 6M, gonna let this process simmer a bit more. ^^^ Hunting^^^

Not looking for a new BW necessarily, if it's a fire sale ok!

Garage queens in the 4BW used car family are in the crosshairs too.

Eyes wide open.

I was offered 5k under sticker last week on a 70K 4BW 6M, gonna let this process simmer a bit more. ^^^ Hunting^^^

Not looking for a new BW necessarily, if it's a fire sale ok!

Garage queens in the 4BW used car family are in the crosshairs too.

Eyes wide open.

Was that with the $2k VIN specific rebate? That's about what I got a few weeks back. I guess we could talk about this in that other 'sake of resale' thread but probably best to let that chill for a bit lol

Come on out anyway and check out the other BW. FYI, if you are buying a CT4-BW, the prices are dropping. The market has significantly changed from this time last year. If I was in the market now, I would buy a slightly used 2022 and save $15k.
It's a CT5, got it at MSRP thanks to someone on this board who told me to call a specific dealer. All the other dealers were quoting at least $5k over on factory orders.

Was that with the $2k VIN specific rebate? That's about what I got a few weeks back. I guess we could talk about this in that other 'sake of resale' thread but probably best to let that chill for a bit lol
Verbal offer at the dealer with the sales person, never went to the table with it. So, I didn't get into the details.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back