Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

NJ Cars & Coffee - March 30th

jodakid69

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Hey folks,

I am coming out of hibernation for the season. The Philadephia Region Cadillac V-Club will have its first meet and greet of the season. We are jumping on the Gateway Classic Cars event on saturday March 30th. If you are in the NJ or Eastern PA area, come out and join us.

1708366201376.png

Just put it in my phone... but that's spring break for the kids... so not sure I'll be around. Thx

Hey folks,

I am coming out of hibernation for the season. The Philadephia Region Cadillac V-Club will have its first meet and greet of the season. We are jumping on the Gateway Classic Cars event on saturday March 30th. If you are in the NJ or Eastern PA area, come out and join us.

View attachment 24453
Awesome I'm glad I stumbled across this post and looked up the V club stuff thanks a ton. I just got my 5BW right before the NYE. How do you like being a member around the Philadelphia area. Are there a decent amount of events to attend. And I'll see you at this one forsure

Hey folks,

View attachment 24453
Planning on making the event. Not a member of V-club. What are benefits of me joining just for a C&C event? I'm central NJ it's probably a 2 hour ride each way for me.

Planning on making the event. Not a member of V-club. What are benefits of me joining just for a C&C event? I'm central NJ it's probably a 2 hour ride each way for me.

Good question. Thanks for asking.

I was assuming...
I'm not a V-club member either and was assuming that it was an open event where we would not get perks, have the option to sign up, and possibly pay a nominal fee.

but you know what they say about assuming...

I
Good question. Thanks for asking.

I was assuming...
I'm not a V-club member either and was assuming that it was an open event where we would not get perks, have the option to sign up, and possibly pay a nominal fee.

but you know what they say about assuming...

Went to the club site. For $150 1 year membership you get a meal from what I can gather. If you consider that nominal. Or a major perk. I'm not cheap but I don't see value there.
It is an open event and someone from the club could sell me. I prefer blondes.

I

Went to the club site. For $150 1 year membership you get a meal from what I can gather. If you consider that nominal. Or a major perk. I'm not cheap but I don't see value there.
It is an open event and someone from the club could sell me. I prefer blondes.
See, there I went with my assumptions...
I was talking about the cars and coffee either being no fee (open to the public) or nominal fee (for non-members) to attend/bring our cars . Wasn't thinking about membership.

No worries, I was just making an ass out of me. Thanks for the research/clarification.

Last edited:
Nice weather for this Saturday. As long as my kids's sports schedules comply... I'm going to try and get to this one. Anyone else?

Nice weather for this Saturday. As long as my kids's sports schedules comply... I'm going to try and get to this one. Anyone else?
Had planned on it but,.....was installing catch can and had to unbolt supercharger to get to PVC. I figured I was that far may as well just remove it and I dropped it off at Kong Performance yesterday to do their thing. Less than 2 hours drive, no reason not too, right?

Hey folks!

Sorry for staying out of touch, but my work has been kicking my butt for the last 3 weeks.

If you are in the PA/NJ/DE area and own a Cadillac V Series, come out this Saturday March 30th! We are joining the Gateway Classic Cars & Chrome Event in the parking lot. The good news is that the weather looks ok for Saturday. I am expecting a strong showing from PA/NJ Cadillac V-Club members at this event. We have at least 12 members that have registered.

To provide clarity to the forum members:
As much as possible, I am structuring the Philadelphia Area V-Club meetings and activities to be tied to a public automotive event. After the automotive event, there will be a luncheon for club members. This way everyone can socialize with fellow Cadillac Blackwing owners. The only closed club event this year will be the Holiday Banquet in December.

In addition to this event, some club members will be at the Bethlehem Steel Stacks Cars and Coffee (April 21), the Calisle Import & Performance Nationals (May 11th), an HPDE event @ Pocono Raceway on (May 25th), and MPACT Festival @ Pocono on August 17th. I am also working on confirming another Cadillac Performance Day @ NJMP on July 27th. The Calisle and MPACT events have an entry fee. Message me if you have questions.

Come out and join the fun with fellow V Series owners.

Had to make a 'speedy' exit, but nice meeting you fellas earlier. Great showing, gonna make this part of the regular routine

Had to make a 'speedy' exit, but nice meeting you fellas earlier. Great showing, gonna make this part of the regular routine
Nice meeting you! We'll have to get together for another C&C at Miller's ale house on rt 73N as soon as you get off of exit 4. Most nice weather Saturdays they have one going on.

Hey folks!

Sorry for staying out of touch, but my work has been kicking my butt for the last 3 weeks.

If you are in the PA/NJ/DE area and own a Cadillac V Series, come out this Saturday March 30th! We are joining the Gateway Classic Cars & Chrome Event in the parking lot. The good news is that the weather looks ok for Saturday. I am expecting a strong showing from PA/NJ Cadillac V-Club members at this event. We have at least 12 members that have registered.

To provide clarity to the forum members:
As much as possible, I am structuring the Philadelphia Area V-Club meetings and activities to be tied to a public automotive event. After the automotive event, there will be a luncheon for club members. This way everyone can socialize with fellow Cadillac Blackwing owners. The only closed club event this year will be the Holiday Banquet in December.

In addition to this event, some club members will be at the Bethlehem Steel Stacks Cars and Coffee (April 21), the Calisle Import & Performance Nationals (May 11th), an HPDE event @ Pocono Raceway on (May 25th), and MPACT Festival @ Pocono on August 17th. I am also working on confirming another Cadillac Performance Day @ NJMP on July 27th. The Calisle and MPACT events have an entry fee. Message me if you have questions.

Come out and join the fun with fellow V Series owners.
Thanks for the heads up! Nice meeting you today.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back