Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

C5B First Track Day: funny pictures inside

undefined

I just had first track day experience with CT5 Blacking at Palmer Motorsports park.
special thanks to @Mcard23 and following his instruction: I did a track alignment; rear diff fluid change; oil change; and DOT 4 brake flush.
Everything else is in stock.
This car belongs to race track even though you can feel how heavy the car is. My best time is 1 sec slower than my C8/Z51 with track alignment, same tires (p4s, slightly worse condition than Blackwing).
Other track rats might have already covered how amazing this car drive in race track, so I am going to skip the long story.
All the track members are very shocked to see me driving a Cadillac in a race track, but I did beat some other smaller cars.

My last 0.02, if you have a blacking, occasionally bring this car to race track to have some fun, you don't have to chase time, guarantee smile in your face. (Otherwise you are missing 70% of this fun car)

This is my car driver license plate : )

IMG_2545.jpg

and look what is this car I was passing : )
M5.jpg

Also saw this yesterday (not something you see everyday):
IMG_2531.jpg

I'd put that aftermarket wing on a GT2 RS in the same category as trucks putting bigger tires with lift kits on and "overcompensating" that is terrible taste.

you know it is clubsports right? XD XD, looks stock to me …but i could be wrong
You may be right, I know what the GT2 RS looks like but I didn't catch the clubsport script and upon some googling it seems the clubsport does get an upgraded wing similar to this.

Yup, pretty sure that's the standard Clubsport wing.

I just had first track day experience with CT5 Blacking at Palmer Motorsports park.
special thanks to @Mcard23 and following his instruction: I did a track alignment; rear diff fluid change; oil change; and DOT 4 brake flush.
Everything else is in stock.
This car belongs to race track even though you can feel how heavy the car is. My best time is 1 sec slower than my C8/Z51 with track alignment, same tires (p4s, slightly worse condition than Blackwing).
Other track rats might have already covered how amazing this car drive in race track, so I am going to skip the long story.
All the track members are very shocked to see me driving a Cadillac in a race track, but I did beat some other smaller cars.

My last 0.02, if you have a blacking, occasionally bring this car to race track to have some fun, you don't have to chase time, guarantee smile in your face. (Otherwise you are missing 70% of this fun car)

This is my car driver license plate : )

View attachment 18429

and look what is this car I was passing : )
View attachment 18430

Also saw this yesterday (not something you see everyday):
View attachment 18431
Love that plate brotha! BMW is just junk imo appreciate you very much! Guy needs a bigger wing too.....

I'd put that aftermarket wing on a GT2 RS in the same category as trucks putting bigger tires with lift kits on and "overcompensating" that is terrible taste.
You're looking at 1 or 6 in America iirc?

Oof, this opinion didn't age well.

According to the Porsche website, this car is 1 of 200 produced *globally*.

Standard wing for the gt2rs clubsport I think more like 200 made not sure how many made it over to the us. Did see one at the track literally on delivery day straight from the trailer to the track by the owner.

1681766610005.jpeg
1681766610005.jpeg

Standard wing for the gt2rs clubsport I think more like 200 made not sure how many made it over to the us. Did see one at the track literally on delivery day straight from the trailer to the track by the owner.

View attachment 18455View attachment 18455
I think I saw something like that on the back of a Corolla on the way to the gym today. :unsure:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back