Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP)

Greetings folks.

Sorry for being out of comms for the last two weeks, I have been traveling in the EU. I did get to go to the Barcelona F1 Race ...

IMG_001799.jpg

Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP) Event​

STATUS UPDATE: Cars and Coffee Car Show​

Definitely still on. Hopefully, people will come. At least one Cadillac Dealer in the PA/NJ/DE has stated that they will show up with a couple of staff members and some new Cadillacs. Former Miss NJ is booked and will not be attending. There has been discussion of the PA/NJ/DE Cadillac marketing team making an appearance. The Cadillac V-Club was informed and showed initial interest, but I have not heard back from the local Philadelphia chapter.

Without getting the word out, we will likely have a small showing.

STATUS UPDATE: HPDE Private Group​

To date, we have not had any drivers commit/enroll for the Private Group run. I will be at the Pocono Raceway MOE event on Jun 19th and will discuss options with the MOE team. If you want to participate in the Private HPDE group, send me your information via PM by Sunday night.

Since we did not get HPDE participants for the Cadillac Private Group run, this component of the
Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP) event is not going to happen. However, we are proceeding with the Cars and Coffee component. If you are interested in tracking your car, you can register at MOEHPDE.COM, HOOKEDONDRIVING.COM, or NJMP.COM/DRIVEREDUCATION.

I will put out an updated posting for the Cars and Coffee event.

Since we did not get HPDE participants for the Cadillac Private Group run, this component of the
Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP) event is not going to happen. However, we are proceeding with the Cars and Coffee component. If you are interested in tracking your car, you can register at MOEHPDE.COM, HOOKEDONDRIVING.COM, or NJMP.COM/DRIVEREDUCATION.

I will put out an updated posting for the Cars and Coffee event.

What can we do to salvage the HPDE aspect of the event?
I'm willing to contribute.

If the HPDE can't be salvaged, why have the event at NJMP at all?
Why not another track like MIR where the SS Sedan and Holden groups have their annual gatherings?

Wouldn't the massive parking lots surrounding the Philadelphia Sports Arenas be a better location just for a meet up?

I don’t know unless I missed something, never heard anything after June 1.
We’d still be up for private group just need information!

Sorry folks, I needed at least 9 others to commit. MoE was dropping the Private Group rate down to $4K and wanted their money when I went to their event on June 19th, so I had to turn them down. If we get another 8 to commit at a rate of $400, I will reach out to MoE again. But at $400 it would be expensive for an HPDE event. Moe might still have an open slot for a Private Group session for the July 29th date.

The cars and coffee event is still on for sure. In addition, I was in touch with the Cadillac V Club staff recently. They might include a mid-Atlantic track for next year - NJMP, Pocono, Summit Point, or Watkins Glen for next year. It seems that VIR was a sell-out for the July 23rd session.

Sorry folks, I needed at least 9 others to commit. MoE was dropping the Private Group rate down to $4K and wanted their money when I went to their event on June 19th, so I had to turn them down. If we get another 8 to commit at a rate of $400, I will reach out to MoE again. But at $400 it would be expensive for an HPDE event. Moe might still have an open slot for a Private Group session for the July 29th date.

The cars and coffee event is still on for sure. In addition, I was in touch with the Cadillac V Club staff recently. They might include a mid-Atlantic track for next year - NJMP, Pocono, Summit Point, or Watkins Glen for next year. It seems that VIR was a sell-out for the July 23rd session.
You and they should check out the new Flatrock Motor Track opening this fall - Flatrock Motorclub
Would love to get a track day / HPDE setup there

Wow, this looks like a sweet track. Looks similar to Monticello Motor Club. Maybe BMW or AMG will add this track to their list for Driving Instruction or HPDE events.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back