Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Burnt Bronze Rims -- What's everyones thoughts?

FoleyAMG

Been looking at many different pics of the CT4V BW...favorite is definitely black rims...but what are your thoughts on the Burnt bronze...Thanks

For me it depends on many factors including the exterior color of the car, color of the calipers and to a lesser degree, interior color. I think the bronze limits the options as I would only want to do white or black exterior with those wheels and wouldn’t do red or blue for calipers. Black and silver as a wheel color go well with pretty much anything.

But the only thing that really matters, is what you think/like.

Last edited:
I dunno, I think the bronze on coastal blue looks pretty good.
image001.jpg

I have the tech bronze wheels on my Velocity Red 4BW, and in my opinion, they look fantastic. They really set the car apart from other Cadillacs with the more standard wheel design.

20231211_155300.jpg

While cleaning them is time consuming, though, the right brushes and products makes the job easier. But even when they are dirty, the bronze color takes a darker shade that still looks great.

From a price standpoint, opting for these wheels at an additional $1.5k during configuration seems like a good deal to me.

Been looking at many different pics of the CT4V BW...favorite is definitely black rims...but what are your thoughts on the Burnt bronze...Thanks
If I decide to get a set of winter wheels I would be on the lookout for a darker “burnt” bronze, but I have’t seen any on a BW. There’s a lot of posts about Apex wheels on the forum, but their bronze wheels seem similar to stock bronze. Do you have any wheel examples?

I think they look pretty sweet with certain vehicle colors, however, I believe they are the heaviest wheel option as well as the most expensive so thats why I went with the black wheels.

Bronze with Radiant Red was my preference if ordering new but came across Radiant Red with charcoal pre-owned this weekend and took that plunge.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back