Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V New Blackwing Owner - Coastal Blue with Carbon 1 & 2 PICS UP!

Cadillac CT4-V model
Beautiful spec! Love those tech bronze wheels. That was the one option I wanted and didn’t get when I bought mine(Raven Black), but I got a set after-market and run my summer tires on them and wrapped my graphite wheels with Pilot all seasons for my Nashville “winter” wheels/tires.

Beautiful spec! Love those tech bronze wheels. That was the one option I wanted and didn’t get when I bought mine(Raven Black), but I got a set after-market and run my summer tires on them and wrapped my graphite wheels with Pilot all seasons for my Nashville “winter” wheels/tires.
That's funny, I'm actually going to be looking for a 2nd set of wheels for winter if I can find someone selling them, and I'd love the black wheels for that.

Joe is a good guy. I bought my blackwing from him.
Yeah he was really nice and let us check out the 4BW and also the 5BW just for fun. We had started out talking with someone else at that dealership, and then tried to set an appointment to come in and he never responded, so we started talking with Joe. I will send him any business I can if the opportunity presents itself for sure.

Yeah he was really nice and let us check out the 4BW and also the 5BW just for fun. We had started out talking with someone else at that dealership, and then tried to set an appointment to come in and he never responded, so we started talking with Joe. I will send him any business I can if the opportunity presents itself for sure.
He is a family friend of mine and I would happily refer him to anyone!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back