Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Building 5-V Blackwing Parts: Splitter Wickers Needed For R&D

CT5-V Model

Terrance Speed

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS-V Blackwing
Gents,

Hope you are all doing well. My name is Terrance with Signature Wheel and Exhibitions Of Speed. I recently brought home our development CT5-V Blackwing and need a little help to develop some cool parts since my car came without the carbon package.

I am seeking a pair of the front splitter wickers so I can scan them. I need them by March 31st or April 1st. Scanning will take place this coming weekend and I will send them right back. The end game will be to reproduce the carbon package pieces built in the US for all of us that had to go without.

On the wheel side I pulled some precision wheel fitment measurements from my car and currently building a set of our Signature Wheels for it. I will
have some kick ass wheel fitment options that bolt directly on the car. Plus some titanium lug nuts I am developed to go with it.

You can check out both my websites to get a feel for what I do. If anyone is local to Sacramento, CA that will be even better as you can just bring the car by my shop.

Feel free to slide in my DM’s and we can exchange numbers to chat a little more.

Www.signaturewheel.com

Www.exhibitionsofspeed.net

I had a SV303 on my Z06, are you guys gonna have any flagship series with lips to work with 5 BWs? Figured the BBK clearance are always iffy with such high offset rear wheels.

I had a SV303 on my Z06, are you guys gonna have any flagship series with lips to work with 5 BWs? Figured the BBK clearance are always iffy with such high offset rear wheels.
The SV303S are one of my favorite wheel designs. Currently we should be able to make the Flagship Series work without much issue.

Did you get rid of the Z for the Blackwing or still rolling both?

Got rid of my Z06, got a V3 with BC Forged on them. Sold that last Dec and waiting for a 5 BW now. Toss up between going back to BC or Signature for wheels, I want the most lip this time. Figured I can do measurements to get an idea for wheel specs. 10J in the front will stay, probably push it out from +20 to +10, maybe even 0 depending on how far the stock wheels are from the front fender. Rears, stocks are 11j +50, might widen it out to 11.5j and play with offset from there. Just need to figure out what faces would clear the brakes.

Got rid of my Z06, got a V3 with BC Forged on them. Sold that last Dec and waiting for a 5 BW now. Toss up between going back to BC or Signature for wheels, I want the most lip this time. Figured I can do measurements to get an idea for wheel specs. 10J in the front will stay, probably push it out from +20 to +10, maybe even 0 depending on how far the stock wheels are from the front fender. Rears, stocks are 11j +50, might widen it out to 11.5j and play with offset from there. Just need to figure out what faces would clear the brakes.
Nice. I will have a thread later dedicated to our wheel stuff, but we can definitely talk through DM if you want to have me spec a set of wheels. No guess work for you since we have the car in hand.

Are you going to just replicate the oem design or make new designs?

Will do! I’m in Roseville. I’ll let you know when I am near your area.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back