Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Brake pads what’s the part?

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Does anyone have part numbers for brake pads yet? I need new fronts.

That’s for non carbon ceramic brakes right?

Sorry, that's for CCBs. I got that info from my dealer and didn't look up the iron brakes.

i too would like the part numbers for the regular brakes as i plan on using them up quickly lol

I think I found them,

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
85153477​
Pad Kit​
$333.02​
1​
$333.02​
86780719​
F (S)Pad Kit​
$216.33​
1​
$216.33​

good god $632 MSRP on front pads?!

Regular front rotors aren't any better. They're over 1k online just for the fronts. Dealer pricing is 20 to 30 percent more.

Those were even more expensive, much more than 1k.
Right now they’re about 3k. The c7 z06 CCB rotors came way down in price over time though to about what 2 piece steel costs here

Also ccb's should last ~100k miles if not tracking or driving like a complete imbecile (crap... then I probably am gonna have to replace mine then! 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣😉)

Also ccb's should last ~100k miles if not tracking or driving like a complete imbecile (crap... then I probably am gonna have to replace mine then! 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣😉)
GM estimates 10-15 track days on the CCB

I paid ~$350 for my front CCB pads. The rears are over twice that cost though for some reason. The CCB rotors are what really scare me at nearly $5k each list.

I paid ~$350 for my front CCB pads. The rears are over twice that cost though for some reason. The CCB rotors are what really scare me at nearly $5k each list.
Yea, I saw that. CCB rotors are expensive!!!

good god $632 MSRP on front pads?!
on my v2, I ended up going with some hawk pads..... didnt bite as well cold but found brake fade to be less of an issue for those runs in Mexico and significantly less brake dust....

We just need to figure out what the pad shape is, (I'm sure it's a standard) and you can order your Brembo, Ferodo, Pagid, Hawk, etc, in whatever compound you want, but $600/axle is not crazy for track pads.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back