Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing86’s car!

Thanks guys!! Here some pics. Was really worried about the black but I really like it
Nothing like a brand new car in black... That's the issue, keeping it looking brand new in black, lol.
Seriously your car looks amazing, seeing the live pics do the car justice, you could eat off that front splitter.
Also those seats look great, really like the black and gray sides. Congrats!!!

I'm with you and if there is a MY23 I will be getting a CT4-V BW as my DD..
I’m with you. They did a big delivery video at the dealer that will probably be on YouTube and their site. Said he was sending it to Cadillac so I asked for a wagon!

I will be doing 21% all the way around and 50% on the windshield
Probly the best option if you want to be able to see.. but hey why else do I have all these camera views…

Guys I though we had line lock? Am I blind or something? Only thing it looks like I can’t get into in launch control(breakin period) gotta say kinda funny to be able to measure 0-60 but not use launch control..

Guys I though we had line lock? Am I blind or something? Only thing it looks like I can’t get into in launch control(breakin period) gotta say kinda funny to be able to measure 0-60 but not use launch control..
I thought it was supposed to...

Congrats! Awesome looking car. Love the black on black wheels. I am getting the same color combo except for the seats.…maybe. Stuck at 1100. 😑

@Blackwing86 So who is your "crafted by" person? Didn't see a photo with their autograph.

Maybe @Rob should add the Crafted By names to the registry as well. You know, with all his free time and all. :p

@Blackwing86 So who is your "crafted by" person? Didn't see a photo with their autograph.

Maybe @Rob should add the Crafted By names to the registry as well. You know, with all his free time and all. :p
They are in there. I just haven't had a chance to integrate them to show in each car yet. 😉

Always one step ahead. Thanks very much.
And for those of you that get your cars, let me know who the craftsman was as well as LT4 engine builder if a CT5-V so I can add it to the registry

And for those of you that get your cars, let me know who the craftsman was as well as LT4 engine builder if a CT5-V so I can add it to the registry
I will post some more pics tonight and will include both signatures.. today is the day for ceramic coating… about to get started now! Usually takes be about 7 hrs prob a bit longer on this one. I have to say, I’m scared to death of the black, but I took a Uv light to it Friday night and could not find a scratch of any size on it! Hopefully when it’s washed and can see everything, it will be the same. Wish me luck guys

p.s. does anyone know the jacking points? I will prob do the wheels next week while I’m off since it will be raining for my whole stay-cation….

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back